Chapter 19

Evie: hey...what happened? You sounded furious on the phone.
Mal: THAT'S BECAUSE I AM!
Evie: can you explain to me why?
Mal: BECAUSE MY PARENTS BLACKMAILED ME SO I STEAL THE MAGIC WAND BUT THEY WOULD ALREADY TAKE IT THEMSELVES AND THEN FAIRYGODMOTHER CAME IN AND SHE KNEW THAT WE WOULD DO THAT AND THEY TALKED AND NOW THEY ARE PROBABLY STILL TALKING AND...
Evie: okay ENOUGH! Mal you need to learn how to breathe and relax! Take a moment and explain with no anger in your voice. Please.
Mal: you're right. Sorry.

I tried to explain as better as I could and I think I did. Evie is good at giving advices and I know she's the one person I can always count on.

Evie: what I know is that Harry told FairyGodMother your parents' plans.
Mal: how did he knew? Oh wait...he gave them the idea.
Evie: true but he immediately felt really bad that he put you into this situation and he tried to change and I'm glad he did because if he hadn't thought of talking to FairyGodMother now your parents would be ruling the world!
Mal: yeah... should I throw you off a cliff and then offer to help you?
Evie: not even close to that Mal... he loves you and he does everything he can to make you understand it!
Mal: I know he loves me but I asked for some time!
Evie: if you love someone you don't ask for time. You want to be with them from the moment you see them. And that leads on the fact...you don't love him you just ask for time in case you change your mind.
Mal: no it's not like that!
Evie: isn't it!? Because that's what we all see! You use him Mal! He is waiting for you and you take advantage of him, of his patience and loyalty for you!
Mal: no....I
Evie: I just don't understand why you di that?
Mal: because deep down I know we can be together... there's something you don't know...
Evie: what again?
Mal: there's a story I've never told you... it's about me and Harry and it isn't really old...
Evie: what do you mean? When did it happen?
Mal: remember when I couldn't handle the pressure and I went back on the Isle?
Evie: yeah...oh my god! Mal! You were still with Ben back there!
Mal: no no no! I didn't cheat on Ben with Harry. Chill...
Evie: that's a relief! If you didn't cheat then what's the story about?
Mal: the only story that I can tell you about Harry and me has to do with cheating? Are you serious?
Evie: Mal! Skip the prologue and go for the story!
Mal: okay okay relax... I will!
Evie: good! Go on.

Mal: so the story takes place... almost a year ago I think.

Adding a little storytime...😏😏

More parts are coming and we are 2 readers away from 1000!😍😍😍

Thank you all! I can't take credit for the story because it's mostly Kenny's idea(characters, story, places) but the whole twist from the end of Descendants 3 is mine!♥️ After this story I'll have a story ALL BY ME!😘

Until then...