Chapter 15

"Good morning," I said as I hugged Andrea from behind.

      He held my hands and turned me around to face him, "Good morning, amour." His last word made me think of last night just before I fell asleep. Did he really tell me he loved me or was I just imagining it? Either way, I felt loved. Last night was amazing, better than the first time. By far.

I looked at things on the island then back at him, "Making breakfast."

He nodded, "It was supposed to be breakfast in bed but someone woke up early."

I smiled, "We went to bed early."

He wiggled his eyebrows at me, "Yes, we did."

I laughed, "I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"It's okay. I understand how tired you must have been because of Liana."

  "Because of Liana?" I asked with a smirk. Yes, worrying and crying about our baby did make me a little tired but it was last nights actions that made me exhausted. 

Andrea returned my smirk, "And her daddy, of course."

   I smiled cheekily, "I'm not tired anymore." Never in my dreams did I imagine talking dirty to Andrea and yet here I am, wanting him to make love to me again this morning. 

"Is that an invitation, Signora Moretti?" His brown eyes shining as he smirks at me. 

   I rolled my eyes, "Like you need an invitation." From the first day I laid eyes on him I've been his, even if he didn't know it at the time. I'd have given myself to him at eighteen if he'd look my way at least once but unfortunately he only saw me as a little sister back. 

"I still have to ask."

 "You don't need an invitation to what is yours." There I said it and it's the truth so why hide from it?

"And are you mine?" He asked intrigued. 

  I nod, "I am, just like you are mine." I lift my hands and touched his cheeks and looked into his eyes. 

He smiled, "Forever."

   "And always." I lift my head for his kiss. When our lips touched I felt butterflies and my heart in flames. How could I love someone so much?

"Not what I want to see first thing in the morning."

   I quickly pulled away from Andrea at the sound of my brother's voice. "Jules." I said with a flush on my face. This was the first time he's ever caught me kissing a guy, not that I allow any other guy in my life but it's different since Andrea is his best friend. 

"Jaimee." As usual, he ignored Andrea completely, looking straight at me. 

   "What are you doing here so early Jules?" I asked my brother. Normally, he'd come on his lunch breaks or in the evening but never this early. Is something wrong?"

"I used to come here all the time, anytime. I even have my own key."

  Andrea gave us a look then walked away. When he was out of sight I looked at my brother angry.

"When are you going to forgive him?" I questioned with a scowl on my face. 

"He slept with you. You're my sister." He answered with a frown. 

I sighed, "It was two-sided. He didn't force himself on me. I wanted it just as much as he did."

Jules grinches and frown, "I don't want to hear about it."

  I walked over to my brother and sighed, "Please be happy for us." Jules frowned and turn his head away, so I told the truth, "I love him Julius and he loves me. You're important to both of us. We just want your approval."