You Get What You Deserve

The next morning I woke up with a sense of dread like a weight at the bottom of my belly. I awake in Indigo's bed with a shirtless Indigo curled around me, his arm thrown over my stomach and him pulling me back against his chest. I'd never spent the night with anyone before. I leaned back against him, letting myself just enjoy the feeling of being close to someone for a moment. But I knew my Grammie would be looking for me soon.

    I tried sliding away from him and out of the bed as quietly as I could but Grammie always said I walked like an elephant. Indigo woke up the minute I sat up.

    "Hmmm ... morning," he whispered, leaning forward to re-wrap himself around me, "Where are you going?"

    I smiled for a second at how darn cute he was being then tried tugging myself away again, but he tugged me right back.

    "I need to go, Grammie will be wondering where I've run off to."

    Indigo sighed, burying his face against my back to press a tiny little kiss against me spine. "No, stay," he commanded.

    "Indigo ..."

He propped himself up on his forearm on sunshine yellow comforter to look at me, "Come on, stay for just a little while longer. I'll make you breakfast."

    I paused for a second in getting my shoes on - he must of brought them in from outside when he carried me in last night. "You make breakfast?"

    He nodded and cocked an eyebrow, "Tempted yet?"

    I thought about it for less than a second before I kept tying my boots. "I really need to go, Indigo."

    He sat up and scooted behind me, his strong thighs bracketing my own. He slipped his tan arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his chest. "If you stay I'll go down on you," he tempted, whispering it into my ear.

    I suppressed a shiver. Flashes of him in between my thighs from last night replayed in my head, maybe I should listen to what he had to say.

    He must of sensed my hesitation because he continued. "I kept dreaming of you last night. Of your pretty little tits and how sweet you taste - like tart mangoes - and the way you said my name as you got ready to cum. Drove me wild."

    The warmth that had been building in me at the prospect of sleeping with him again disappeared at his mention of dreams. My dream came flooding back to me all at once, to the point where I wondered if I had managed to forget it at all.

    I quickly pulled away from him and stood up. "No, Indigo. I really need to get home."

    He pouted for a moment but nodded. "I understand. Will I see you later?"

    I shook my head as I walked over to the mirror to check my appearance. "Not today, but definitely tomorrow."

    He sighed but nodded again. "It's probably for the best. I should get some work done anyway."

    I frowned at my reflection. I had small bruises decorating my neck disappearing beneath the collar of my shirt. It was obvious what I'd been doing. "You found a job?"

    I saw Indigo blushed a little in the mirror. "It's not the best job but I've been freelance writing for a bit. It's nothing fancy but it pays the bills."

    I paused in playing with my hair to turn around to look at him. He was looking at his knees, his hands tucked underneath his legs. I could tell that from the way he pretended not to care that he did, in fact, care about his writing.

    "That's amazing," I said, gently. "Honestly, it is."

    He glanced up at me to see if I was making fun of him and hesitantly smiled when he found I wasn't. "I know it's stupid but I want to be a writer. I think I've got a book in me, I just don't know what it's about yet."