The Storm part 2

There was a moment of silence - us both just watching each other, waiting for the other to make a move, our chests heaving with adrenaline - then Indigo's hand flew up to grab my hair, yanking me closer to him.

Our mouths clashed together, our teeth clinking as we fought for dominance. My hand flew to Indigo's jaw, my nails digging in as I cupped his cheek, pulling him closer and closer to me. I wanted to carve a place for myself inside his chest; wanted to surround myself with him until I couldn't tell where he ended and I began.

He pressed bruising kiss after bruising kiss against my mouth, his hand still knotted in my hair, pulling my head back to give him better access to my lips. His tongue darted out, trying to gain entrance to my mouth, but I just nipped down. I was still angry - the heat of my rage still coursing through my veins.

Indigo let out a low growl that buzzed through his chest before pushing me more firmly back against the counter so that the sharp edge dug into the small of my back. His hand traveled down away from my wrist to cup the back of my thigh. He trailed his fingers over my ass before he yanked my pelvis closer to his to grind down against me before hoisting me up onto his hips.

I was trapped between his body and the counter as he continued to grind on me, his hardness thrusting against me over my clothes.

He tried again to slip his tongue into my mouth but I turned my head and bit his bicep where it rested next to my head.

Indigo let out a yelp, quickly followed by a growl as ripped himself away from me to push me down onto the counter.

"Stop biting me," Indigo warned, his hands flying to my pant's button.

I lifted my hips so that he could tug my jeans off but cocked my chin in defiance. "Or what?" I demanded.

Indigo leaned down to suck a bruise against my throat, my eyes rolling back as he did so. "Or," he whispered into my ear, "I'll bite you right back."

Without warning Indigo wrapped a hand around my neck. He put just enough pressure to hold me in place but not enough to restrict my breathing. Even so my breathing began to stutter as fear choked me.

"Calm down," Indigo whispered, keeping his hand wrapped around my throat, "I wouldn't ever hurt you."

I didn't say anything just stared into his big, dark eyes.

Indigo gave me a rare comforting smile. "I promise. Trust me."

Did I trust him? Even the parts of me that were enraged and hurt all agreed, yes. I trusted him. So with that truth ringing in my head I relaxed beneath his hand.

"Good girl."

I glared at him but didn't say anything.

Indigo pressed a little harder on my throat before removing his hand. The message was as clear as if he had said it. He wanted me to stay put.

He glanced down between my bare legs at my lilac thong and a small smile briefly flirted across his face.

"Such a good girl."

I rolled my eyes but secretly I was please. I let him know by spreading my legs for him.

Indigo, careful to not rip my thong, rolled my panties down my legs and off. His hands hovered over my body for a second, shaking just a little bit.

"Fuck, touching you is the closest thing to holy I've ever felt."

I stared up at him a moment, a foreign emotion clogging my throat. I didn't know what to say, what to call this all encompassing dull heat filling my chest so I just reach out to snag a hand in his curls before tugging him down to my core.