Chapter 1

Author Notes: Here are our three main characters.  Anika Noni Rose who plays Monica Tyler and Manu Bennett who plays Oliver Twist as well as this cute baby boy via google images who plays Christopher Tyler.  Enjoy Chapter 1 of Oliver's Choice.
************************************
Oliver was going to kill Ashley!  Besides the fact that her work ethic needed some serious reconsideration, she was also just a train wreck with his schedule.  Now not only was he late on his flight back from Georgia, he was forced to sit in coach.

Oliver wasn't stuck up, but when your used to certain things its hard to switch it up.  Besides that, first class flying offers something that coach does not, comfort!  Being almost 6 feet and a solid 200 pounds, Oliver was far from a small man.

You could see why not only was first class just better in taste, it fit him in more ways than one.  Forced to sit in the back with the largest seats available for his size, Oliver was pissed.  He made sure to sit in the aisle seat, hoping to intimidate anyone from wanting to sit beside him.

Monica was beat!  It was hard enough traveling regular from point A to point B with a 1 year old.  Add the hustle and bustle of airport life, plus the fact that she had never flown before, and you've got yourself one hell of an equation.

After finally getting Chris to sleep and secured on her back, Monica was finally on board the plane.  Frantically searching for a seat to accompany both her and her sometimes fussy infant, Monica was surprised to see two seats all the way in the back.  A man was sitting in the aisle seat and Monica hoped he wouldn't mind her intrusion.

Getting closer she realized the man was sleeping.  He was rather long legged and she needed to wake him to pass through with her thick frame.

"Um, excuse me sir?" Oliver was awakened by a sweet southern twang.   He had fallen asleep out of exhaustion and after finally realizing he needed to get rid of his bird brain assistant.

Looking up into deep chocolate brown eyes, he was face to face with a sight beyond words.  She had jet black hair that was slightly curled at the ends and a bag on her back.  Giving her a quick once over, her choice of sweat pants and a graphic tee did nothing to hide her womanly shape.

Oliver all of a sudden felt hot and very over dressed in his business suit.  The rich brown skin of the young beauty in front of him was starting to lift his spirits.

"Um, excuse me sir?" she said again.  Oliver had been too busy gawking to register that she had actually said something.

"Sorry, what was that?" His deep baritone resounded.  "I was wonderin if someone was sitting there?"  She said nodding to the two empty seats beside him. 

Well this would be interesting.  Oliver couldnt help the chastier cat smile that he felt creeping onto his lips or the impure thoughts running through his mind.

"No, your all set." He said with a grin.

Monica was grateful.  Two empty seats would more than enough room to relax on the four hour flight to New York.  The man did his best to move out of her way.  Without stepping on him or hurting her sleeping child, Monica squeezed past the man and into the two available seats.

Oliver quite enjoyed the breif closeness that the plane forced their bodies into.  He could smell her clean scent.  He waited for her to pass, hoping to get a glance at more of what he could already sense was a masterpiece of a body. 

He soon remembered she had on the bookbag which would hide any possible peepshow he would get at her backside.  Not only would he not get to see any more of her body, he was met with a great surprise.  Peeking out of what he thought was a bookbag, which was really a carrier, were 2 big round grey eyes starring back at him!

************************************
That was Chapter 1 guys!  Thanks for your comments and thanks for reading!  Hope to have Chapter 2 up tomorrow-
Xoxo