Character Introduction To The Sins

Sin of Wrath

Name: Rei Yamasaki

Name: Rei Yamasaki

Age: 19

Hair Colour: Black

Eye colour: Amber

Occupation: Leader of the Seven Deadly Sins

Weapon Choice: Nightbane (Katana)

Personality: Rei is the leader (The Alpha) of the Sins and she cares about her friends. Rei is caring for her friends and she enjoys what she does. When in battle she smirks as she fights meaning she is a sadist when it comes to killing/assassinating her targets. Rei is also the Lone Wolf of her the sins which is why she's got the wolf sin marked on her side.

Likes: Firearms, (Rifles and Pistols), Katanas, her friends, fighting and killing.

Dislikes: Shingen's flirting, Hideyoshi being an idiot and being overprotective of Nobunaga, Ieyasu making comments, her past haunting her dreams, her friends being in danger

Background Info: Rei is the leader of the Deadly Sins and she's known as The Alpha since she was marked by the previous wolf sin. However, in the past, Rei's parents put her in an orphanage and she doesn't remember their faces and she was alone for a while until she met the previous leader of the sins and the Sin of Wrath, Takashi Juro. Juro took Rei into his care and then he trained her to become the next leader of the sins and how to be feared by her enemies. Juro became a fatherly figure to her and the other six people who were chosen to be the next sins but, that was until a mission went wrong one night and he was killed while the new sins escaped.

Since that fateful night, Rei became the new leader and she was known as The Alpha of the Sins, The Sin of Wrath. Rei led her friends on the right path to becoming feared by all those stood in there way but then, one night, when Rei and her friends were on a job until the police finally located them and then they went on the run. The sins made it to Kyoto until they met Mai and Sasuke. Aiko suggested that Rei should kill them before they informed the police but then, a struck of lightning appeared and then the sins including their new apprentices were sent 500 years into the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin of Pride