Escaping From The Devil King And Finding The Remaining The Sins

REI'S POV

With Nobunaga's offer still ringing in our ears, I frowned angrily and I asked him.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"I am serious about my offer but, I only want to hear your opinion."

"Then you can shove that offer where the sun don't shine!!"

Nobunaga and the others except for Rokuro looked shocked at my reaction.

"That's not the response I was expecting."

"Yeah, well, too bad for you! I am not interested in a life long commitment especially to someone like you."

Nobunaga looked surprised by my reaction and then he said to me.

"You cannot deny me Rei."

"Unfortunately for you I already did. I do not take orders from you. I am the Alpha! the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins!"

Right when I said this, someone threw smoke bombs into the campsite and the others were coughing. I knew who threw the smoke bombs and then I shouted.

"Rokuro! let's go!!"

"Wait! let me come with you!" Mai shouted.

"Ugh! fine! but do not slow us down!" I shouted in frustration before making a run for it.

We escaped into the forest and once we were far away from the camp, we stopped running and then Rokuro asked me while holding Mai with one arm.

"Did we lose them?"

"I think so."

"Sorry about picking you up unexpectedly," Rokuro told Mai.

"Don't worry about it."

Mai spoke with a small smile on her face before Rokuro puts her down on the ground. I looked up in the trees and I spoke with a smirk.

"Your timing is perfect as usual, Shiro."

Shiro jumped down from the trees and he lands on the ground perfectly. 

"*Chuckle* well, I knew I couldn't leave you and the big guy with that Devil King. Especially after hearing that offer, yikes."

Shiro glanced at Mai and smirked at her.

"Although, mind you, I wouldn't mind asking that lovely lady the same."

I smacked him upside his head and he shouted in pain.

"Don't even think about it!" 

"I wasn't!"

"Lier!"

"Um, who are you?" Mai asked nervously.

"Oh where are my manners? my name is Shiro. I am known as The Hunter AKA the Bear sin of the Sloth."

Shiro spoke as he showed Mai his mark on his left arm. Mai didn't look nervous at all when she spoke to him and then I asked him.

"Anyway, Shiro, what happened to the others and how did you find us?"

"I honestly don't know where they are. I found myself in the woods and then I spotted the smoke coming from a temple. I traced your tracks back to the campsite and I stayed hidden for a while until now."

"So you don't know where the others are?" Rokuro asked him.

"I'm sorry I don't know where they are."

"All right, but, at least now we know the others have been sent back in time after seeing you. I guess we'll just have to keep an eye out for them."