We Are The Seven Deadly Sins

In the year of 20xx of Japan, there were a group of seven people who committed the most horrible crimes. Each of these seven people came from different backgrounds and together, they hunt, steal, kill and destroy. These seven people live in the deepest and darkest parts of Japan and they will do whatever it takes to survive the rough streets of Japan. These seven people were known as the Seven Deadly sins.

These people went by different titles and each of them has committed the biggest sins of their lives and so they were marked by different animal symbols that represented their sins. These seven sins are; Wolf sin of Wrath, Scorpion sin of Lust, Boar sin of Gluttony, Bear sin of Sloth, Lion sin of Pride, Serpent sin of Envy and Fox sin of Greed. These people have committed the deadliest sins and everyone in Japan feared them and their bloodlust.

In darkest allies of Tokyo, a man with a gun was running for his life and he kept glancing over his shoulder a few times to see if he was still being chased. Just then, a small figure landed behind him and he continued to chase him.

"Stay away from me!!" He yelled but, the person who was chasing him wasn't listening.

He threw his dagger at the man's leg and then he collapsed onto the ground. He turned around and then he pointed his pistol at his pursuer. 

"Get away from me!"

He fired his pistol but, his pursuer managed to dodge the bullets. The pistol suddenly clicked a few times meaning he had run out of ammo. He was about to reload until an arrow appeared out of nowhere and it struck the man's hand. He screamed in pain and then a woman walked over to him. The woman stomped her foot on his chest and then she held up a photograph. She smirked in the darkness and then she spoke up.

"Looks like we've got our rat."

"Who are you, people?!"

"*Chuckle* that should be obvious..." The moonlight revealed the woman's face and the wolf symbol on her stomach. "Your worst nightmare."

The man's eyes widen in horror when she saw the woman's face.

"You're her! The Alpha of the Seven Deadly sins! Yamasaki Rei!!"

REI'S POV

I smirked at my target and then I swung down my sword and then blood spattered onto the concrete ground and on the walls. I put my sword away and then my two companions, Zen and Shiro, appeared from the shadows with smirks on their faces. Zen pouted a little and he said to me.

"Oh man, boss, I could've handled him."

"He had a gun, Zen, you should be glad that Shiro was with us otherwise you would have been killed."

Shiro nodded his head in agreement.

"She's got a point, besides, you'll get your shot with the next target, little guy."

Zen growled and then he tried to attack Shiro but, I grabbed him by the collar and he started shouting.

"Hey!! who are you calling little?! say that to my face again!! you stupid bear!!"

"Knock it off."

WHACK!

"Ow!!"

Zen shouted in pain after I whacked him over the head with the scabbard of my sword. 

"We've still got work to do, let's get back to the hideout before anyone sees us. Hopefully, Karou and Rokuro have some better targets for us."

I said as I released Zen's collar and then we left the murder scene.