Let The Slaughter Begin!

REI'S POV

After Nobunaga and I shook hands, Hideyoshi glared at me and my friends and he said to him.

"Nobunaga-sama! you cannot be serious! you're letting those people join us?!"

"Why not? I think it'll be interesting to have them around."

"But my Lord! they threatened me!"

I smirked at the monkey and told him.

"Maybe that's because you started it, I was  merely making a point to never anger me or my friends."

The other sins nodded their heads in agreement. 

"I hate to say it, but, she's right Hideyoshi. Just keep an eye on them, I'm pretty sure they can be trustworthy," Mitsuhide spoke with a smirk on his face.

'I don't trust that look.'

I thought to myself before someone came barging into the room.

"Nobunaga-sama!"

I pointed my pistol at the culprit and then he came to a halt when I pointed the end of the barrel at his forehead. He looked at me nervously and I asked him.

"Who are you?" I spoke with a frown on my face.

"Easy Rei, that's Ranmaru, he was supposed to be at Honnoji temple with me but, we haven't seen him until now."

Ranmaru sweat dropped nervously when I glared at him.

"If that's the case then where the hell did he go when the temple was in flames?" I asked as I showed off my scary aura to him.

"P-Please let me explain! don't fire your weapon at me!" He shouted in a panicked tone.

"Make it quick."

I told him before I stepped back and I let him sit in front of Nobunaga. 

"Nobunaga-sama, I am so sorry!"

"Ranmaru, what's your excuse for going missing for so long?!" One of the vassals shouted.

I smirked when I noticed the angry looks on the vassals faces. 

"Well, this should be entertaining to watch."

Mai looked at me shocked when she saw the look on my face.

"...Nobunaga-sama, I have no excuse for waiting so long...but I returned because...I wanted to apologise for running away and-"

"Tch, you should have taken your own life, coward, and spared us the trouble," One of the vassals spoke in anger.

"Enough! Ranmaru is not a coward!" Hideyoshi spoke with a frown.

"Hideyoshi-sama, please don't defend me...what he says is true."

Nobunaga wasn't effected by Ranmaru's tears and then he told him.

"Tell me everything."

"All right...what happened was...I was in the temple until it went up in flames. I knew our Lord was in trouble...I tried to get to him but...the hallways were in flames and they blocked the path to our Lord...so I...ran away."

"Ha! what cowardly move!" Shiro shouted before the other sins and I chuckled.

Nobunaga glared at us and we stopped laughing. Mai glared at Shiro and she said to him.

"What is the matter with you!? even though he ran he still came back! surely that's got to count for something!"

I frowned a little when Mai said this. Rokuro then spoke up.