The Seven Deadly Sins Get Back Together

REI'S POV

Rokuro and I got to one of the Daiymo's domains and then we walked through the village. I looked around to keep an eye out for Karou and Keiji and then Rokuro came back to me.

"I've heard from one of the merchants that Keiji is in the Daiymo's castle and Karou is somewhere in the red light district."

"Why am I not surprised about Karou being in the red light district. All right, you handle Karou and I'll see if I can get Keiji out of there."

Rokuro nodded his head and then I headed to mansion. Once I got there, the guards stopped me and one of them told me.

"Halt! what's your business for coming here?"

"I only came to get a friend of mine, I believe you might know him, his name is Keiji. He's got a marking similar to mine."

I told him as I showed my wolf marking on my side. The guards looked at it and then they escorted me into the mansion. Once we got inside, the guards escorted me into the audience hall and they made me sit down in front of the lord. 

"So you came here to get your friend? it's a shame really, he's one of the best tacticians I've had."

"I appreciate the comment but unfortunately, Keiji works for me and I came here to ask you to give him back to us."

"How do I know that you're not making this up? who are you and who do you work for."

"I am Rei Yamasaki and I work for Oda Nobunaga."

When I told him this, he looked shocked when I mentioned the Devil King. 

"Oda Nobunaga?! why didn't you say so! forgive me, my lady! I will get your friend right now!"

The Lord told me as he ordered one his men to bring Keiji here. I smirked in victory and then a few moments later, one of the guards escorted Keiji into the audience hall. 

"Rei!" Keiji smiled at me and then I stood up from the ground.

"Nice to see you're doing well, Keiji. Have these people treated you well?"

"Of course, they found me injured after I fell into the river and they treated my injuries."

"I see," I spoke with a smile.

I bowed politely to the Lord and I said to him.

"Thank you for looking after my friend, we will be on our way."

"You're welcome, my lady. Feel free to come and visit again sometime."

I nodded my head and then we left the mansion. Keiji looked at me and he said to me.

"It's good to see you again Rei, where are the others?"

"Rokuro is looking for Karou in the red light district in this area and as for Zen and Shiro, they're in Azuchi tailing Mai right now. We came out here to get you and Karou and then we'll join them in Azuchi to work out where Koga is."

"Understood, let's get going then."

Meanwhile...

ROKURO'S POV

I walked through the red light district and I had to admit it was different compared to the one we saw back in the future. At least I don't have to worry about any of my rivals lurking around here. As I searched for Karou some of the women gave me this lustful looks and comments as I walked by them.

"Hello handsome, mind joining us for a drink?"

"We can show you a good time."

Two women said to me after getting in front of me.