a taste of purdy porn

Ashley's p.o.v

I've been at this club an hour already its never taken me this long to find a hot chick...I needed something,someone to satisfy my needs, I wanted a hot chick...no, no I don't I want cc.

I've been having these wierd feelings lately, my heart races and I get a issue in my pants when I'm around cc, yes I Ashley purdy love cc but he can never know He's just so hot an- "no ash stop" I thought to myself as the budlge in my pants needed taking care off. I sighed and left...

I got back to the bus and everyone including our tour manager Jon were asleep. I flopped back onto the couch to cold leather making me hiss."Well I better sort this problem out" I thought was I kicked off my boots and started to unzip my pants.

My bunks to small to go in their and masrurbate so I'm thankful that everyone's asleep...my thoughts went back to plesuring myself and soon enough I couldn't hold back the moans...I started to think about hot chicks from hustler I've seen but I they don't interest me anymore, then...my mind traveled to cc.I had cramp in my arm which was making of go numb I sighed as I imagined cc doing this instead of me...I moaned cc as I were getting even more turned on then the moans kept coming I reached my climax and opened my eyes to find cc stood there red faced and shocked. I thought he was going to tease me but insted he said "you called?" And took his shirt off while walking towarda me...

Once he was down to his boxers he Straddled me, well I wasn't expecting this...we gained eye contact but his eyes kept flicking between my eyes and lips. I just sighed and smashed our lips together.

This is all I'd  ever wanted and soon enough he were both a sweating,moaning mess on the couch. Cc pushed a finger in my butt and started to pump my throbbing cock...I started to palm him as he added. Second finger and started to scissor me ...once I was prepped he removed his fingers and i wimpered at the loss of contact.

We went into a heated kiss as he slowly entered me...m-more! I moned as he started to pound into me ..

Cc I'm c-close

"Ashy cum for me baby"

I didn't need telling twice I shot my load onto our stomachs and the bed sheets, cc followed just after.

He pulled out and we both collapsed panting.

I were just falling asleep when I heard him mumbled something

"I love you Ashley"

Did he really love me...I soon fell asleep with a smile on my face maybe I finally had a chance with the man I love...