your the only one i want

I was in mid conversation with the guys about the supply of coldcock whisky when the door opened, kina stood in the door away and the guys faces paled...oh yeah guys ...kina ran she said she's coming to stay for today, her eyes were on me and I started to feel really uncomfortable. You see me and kina used to date but I caught her cheating a number of times and one time she was trying it  on with Andy, that's when I had enough.

I was looking at cc, doing my infamous purdy smirk when kina came and sat on my lap...cc looked down sadly.we still hasn't told anyone and that's when I'd haD enough, kina started to grind on me...normally I'd get turned on by her but today I felt nothing, cc haD tears in his eyes, he didn't look jelous, just hurt. I motioned for him to go to our bunk so I could talk to him privately...we didn't even make it to our bunk before my lips met his, when we pulled away and he was about to cry when I suggested we tell the guys...and kina about us, he agreeed...

We both went back to the room and sat down both giving each other a few winks here and there, we were just going to tell the guys when kina blurted out and asked me what was with me and cc, his fscd paled almost immediately but to save cc's embarrassment I just told that guys like it was no big deal...everyone was happy except one person....kina, she looked so pissed and angry, I don't know what she was thinking but she grabbed my head and kissed me, I tried to pull back but I couldnt, to say she was a hooker she was strong, really strong, after what seemed like forever, I managed to get her lips off me,

The smirk on her face has huge, she looked at me and cc, laughed and walked off to my bunk....wait my bunk? I think she forgot we aren't dating anymore.

A/n

I dont have anything against kina, its just for the story