a night to regret

Ashley p.o.v

It had been a few hours since we told the guys and everyone was drunk, jinxx and Andy were grinding on each other, Jake was passed out and some how managed to get whipped cream all over him and I was with cc, kina was just sat giving me and cc a dirty glare, man if looks could kill... everyone was cheering as Andy downed a full bottle of whisky, when he finished it cc went mad, he loved drink offs. I was caught up with all the excitement and jumped slightly when cc grabbed my hand and started to kiss me, I really did love with boy, but really cc? In front of everyone kina stormed off to the back somewhere, I didn't care at all all I cared about was my man, the one and only christian coma.

*A few hours later*

It was about 4 in the morning and nearly everyone was passed out, Jake was still on the floor, Andy and jinxx has gone to Andy's bunk ,I red to think was their doing and me and cc were just head I g to bed...

As we climbed into my bunk I got horny very quickly, cc must have noticed this as he started to palm me through my boxes, if your wondering where out clothes went, we all played spin the bottle and we all somehow ended up either naked or half naked, but yeah anyways I couldn't hold the moans back as I started to get hard under his touch, I smashed pur kips together as cc straddled me, everything was a blur and soon enough we was slamming into me, its a good job that the others were passed out or they'd hear us.

We were both close as our movements got sloppy and we gradually slowed down as we reached our highs... we were Both a panting,sweating mess as cc pulled out of me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something,someone, I passed it off and blamed the alcohol as we both fell to into a well needed sleep.