thanksgiving with black veil brides

Keeping our relationship a secret has been hard but worth it, cc's one of the most caring people I know...today's thanksgiving and since we started the church of the wildones tour a few months ago we're on the road this year...I've been craving his touch all day, the dream I had didnt help at all.

*The dream*

We were off on a camping trip with the rest of the band, all day cc had been secretly grinding on me or turning me on in every way possible, id waited all day and the rest of the band had gone to bed, as soon as we were on our own

I practicly pounced on him the feel of our body's together sent shivers through me, we were right outside the boys tent and it was obvious what we were doing, Ashley kissed me and smiled...god his smile, to say we were in a field we didn't have a problem with being butt naked on the floor, my hands traced his outlaw tattoo and soon followed with my tounge, his moans were non stop, I took both our members in my hands and quickly pumped them, beads of precum were dripping onto my hand...Ashley was close, his breathing hitched as he was about to cum, he opened his eyes as he soon detected the lack of contact, for so e reason he gets turned on by being used... I order him to get on him hands and knees ...he does it almost immediately... without warning I slam Into him...we were both a moaning mess...both of us close to relief ...I was just about to cum when I awoke from my dream.

*end of dream*

I craved him...I was lost in thought when Andy ran in screaming BATMAN MOTHERFUCKERSS I couldn't help but laugh when he forgot jinxx was in the shower and he when in and screamed...he looked horrified...poor batmandy.