Where's my saviour?

*THERE MAY BE TRIGGERING THINGS IN THIS*

I pushed past andy and jinxx and stepped over jake and ran to my bunk. I let the tears spill freely as the scene played repeatedly in my head.

I started to think about the fans and how we saved their lives and I dont know why but I got a really string urge to self harm...i sighed walking to the bathroom ignoring ashley on the way,

*Ashley p.o.v*

Cc went to get us more drinks and I couldn't be happy enough. ..i love him so so so much and I wouldn't change anything for the world...well that was until kina attacked me with her poison...i saw cc run to his bunk crying...i struggled to get kina off of me as I ran after him

*Cc p.o.v*

I rummaged around in the bathroom trying to find something to help ease the pain...i pulled my sleeves and jeans down as I grabbed the sharp object of the side and slid down the door...i was silently crying as I sighed and dragged the blade across my thigh multiple times...i was so upset and fantasised my the blood and pain that I hadn't realised that I'd filled up both of my thighs and my left fore arm...

A loud banging scared me and made me realise that I was loosing a lot of blood. I sighed and grabbed the white towel and started to wipe the blood away and trying to pull my sleeves and jeans to cover the evidence that I've just self harmed...

By the time I was Done i was getting sick of the banging and shouting that was taking place outside the bathroom door.

I sighed and slowly opened the door and the sight I saw broke my heart...