Chapter 1

Aprils POV

April get your ass down here and make breakfast right now!” My brother Jake said. I just rolled my eyes at that, it's nothing new to me. I hate him and the pack for the way they treat me. The only reason I'm still here is I’m waiting for my mate to find out I’m his mate. I know he will reject me; nothing will change for me here if I continue to stay. Maybe then I can finally leave this pack for good since there’s nothing here for me anymore, and nothing will hold me back. 

     Anyhow, I hurriedly went downstairs to the kitchen before my so call brother came back and give me a beating again. I need to convince them that I’m weak omega, which is not true, but they don't need to know how strong I really am. In this pack we have 360 members, if I don't make something that they don't like, they beat me and tell me what a disgrace I am in the pack. So, I went to make food for everyone and set the table. I hear them coming downstairs and see my mate with his slut in his arm. My Wolf, Selena, wanted to come out and rip her apart for touching our mate, but I told her it's not worth it; he doesn’t deserve us as his mate. I just can't wait to see his face when he finds out that I am his mate.

     I went back to my room and laid down on my bed, thinking how it will go. I just want to get it over with already. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear when someone came in my room. When I felt a little pain in my left cheek, I snap out of my thoughts and look who slap me. I saw who it was, the soon to be alpha. He looked pissed. I swiftly got up from my bed and I stood in front of him. My head was down, I didn't want to look at him and piss him off more. I was waiting for him to talk, but nothing came. So, I looked up and wanted to ask him if he needed anything; I wish I didn't look up…boy I am in deep trouble.

     "What are you looking at slut," said Louis in anger voice. It hurts me a little when he calls us that. I just want to shout at him when he calls us that name. I had to hold my anger in me, ‘just wait, all of you are getting what coming,’ I say in my mind.

"I want you to clean the pack house for my birthday party tonight. So, everything should be clean when I come back from school got it?", Louis demanded. 

"Yes alpha." I answered as he walks out of my room. Guess I can't go to school since I’m forced to clean and fix everything for the party tonight…it’s going to be one hell of a mess.

Two hours later

     I finish cleaning every room in the pack house and now I’m going to start make food. Just some pizza, hot wings, chicken nuggets, etc. While I finish make those, I start make the cake, strawberry and chocolate cake. Once I finish make the cake batter and put in the oven to cook. I start fix the tables and set everything for the party just as everyone came back from work and school. Once the cake was cooked, I decorated it. After that, I went to my room to get clean and ready for the party like everyone else. Well, tonight is the night I well get rejected from my mate.

Edited by hellena4hoes