Chapter 12

April Pov

'Alpha Junior want to know about i'm talk about seriously the dude don't know shit in his pack. i feel sorry for him not(lol)anyway let finish this an tell them why their pack is that..i hate it i didn't want to tell them ..i just want to left them to died but i see children in here,i don't nothing happen to them.i'm not that heartless so let's get the show start.

'Come on Louis let go tell your pack why.i say little anger seriously these people don't know shit

'okay okay jeez women it's not like anyone going anywhere.he say annoying.i growl at him an he shut up with hint of  fear in his eyes,that i how i like it.i gave a sweet smile at him an continued to walk to backyard 

'Move Alpha Junior i don't have all day.i have thing to do that pass my time here...so move it..i growled in annoyance 

'okay '.he say

'Okay guys i have something to tell you  all trust me you all want to know.i say 

'What is it that so important you have to tell  us'.said a voice that annoyance to me to death.i was watch where it come from but can't find it.

'Show yourself whoever said  that'.i say anger serious these people are make me even more piss maybe i should tell them nothing..and you want to know who that voice belonged to,it no other that Kelly..urg i want to rip that girl  apart for all the thing she did to me.

'Alpha Junior is this how your pack treat your guest here'.i say with a calmly voice....my guys know when i use that voice and it's not good..

'Shut the fuck up kelly nobody want to hear what you have to say and just listen for fuck sake..Louis say in his Alpha voice.she whimpering and go back  .

'okay pack member listen to me an listen good cause i not repeat this again okay,i say loud as i can to them .

'Okay the i left this pack was the day your Alpha reject his mate which make his pack weak because he thought his mate was weak that she can't help his pack  fight against attack,he never did give her chance to prove it to him an the pack member so she choose to go and left this pack because nothing here for her anymore..his mate is a powerful wolf that was going to strength his pack because they will share it to together and make this pack powerful and fear  other packs who dare to attack you but your stupid Alpha there reject her all because he thought she was never fit to be Luna of his pack and that will get him kill cause she was weak and could defend herself, when he reject her,she grow weak because of the  bond,one week she was in pain she thought she was going to died but that one week after when she in pain,she was heal an get her strength back from the pain her mate did to her.she was stronger and powerful that Alpha is ,is that right Alpha Junior,i watch him straight in the eye,with no void of any emotions in my voice as the rest of the pack was watch him,i guess their wait for to answer.

'Who was was your mate Alpha Louis',said a guy with dirty blond hair in the crowd.     

'Well she is April'.he said with hurt,sad ,regret in his eyes...

'So you choose kelly over your mate for what...she does know shit or fight the only she know to do when she open her legs to anyone she could get her hands on....she will never be good Luna to this pack and she will never be my Luna...as long as we know who is our Luna is and that she alive it does matter if she not your mate anymore but she will be our Luna in our heart..sorry to tell you this Alpha but you just put this pack to shame with that slut  around you..said the same guy that i never see in this pack before maybe he just join this pack.

'Hey you what is your name.'i say to the guy.

'my name is Ross smith Luna.' said the guy that name is Ross...'

'Okay good to know but i never see in this pack before did you just join this pack.'i say

'No Luna i was visiting my family in the other state that's why you don't know me but i do know you...said ross.

'Um oh okay..'i say not sure how to answer that.'

'Anyways we will continue training tomorrow morning  at 5 got it.' i say loud to them.i get a yes an nob.