chapter 2

APRIL POV

     I was finishing getting ready when I hear a car stop by the pack house. I went to peer out the window, people are already come to the partly. I hastily went downstairs to fix the drinks for the guest. I don’t want to deal with baby alpha Louis right now, I just want to get over this shit. I see my mate with Kelly (slut). Seeing her just makes me want to kill her for touching what is mine, but it hurts that my mate will never want to be with me. ‘When he finds out I'm his mate’, snap out of it April! I got over him a long time ago. Just thinking about the time I found out he was my mate; I was shocked to say the lease.

flash back

     I was in the backyard watching the tree blow when the wind passed through it; it’s good to be outside. Nobody told me that being lonely hurts when you have no one alongside you. Everything inside me is empty, it freaking hurt! I miss my parents so much; I wish they were still here. Everyone hates me in this pack, even my brother. It hurts me even more that he stopped treat me like his little sister. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't feel someone come beside me. When I looked, I saw Louis watching me intently. I didn't know he was talking to me; I was so lost in his green eyes. When he slapped me in the face I froze. I felt tingles where his hand made contact with my cheek. I didn't know what to do, so I did the only think I could do, I ran away from him and went to my room, if you could call an attic a room. Why? Out of all people, he is my mate. I heard a knock on my door, the smell hit me hard, pin wood and peppermint. It smelt so good, I just wanted to go and open the door for him so I could hug and kiss him. But just before I could open the door, I remember he won’t know I’m his mate till he turns 18. That’s when we can find tour mate. I quickly open the door for him, he was piss. The next thing I knew, he punched me in the face. I wanted to cry so bad because of the pain, but I held it in. I continued to feel the tingling where he punched me. From that day on, I’ve never been in the same room as him.

end of flashback

     I snapped out of my thoughts and got to work. By 7 p.m., the pack house is filled with people. I went to hand out drinks to everyone. People are dance and have fun, some are eating each other faces. I went to the kitchen to get more drink, but didn't know someone was in here. As I finished getting drinks, I turn to see Louis watching me keenly. I saw something pass in his eyes, guilty, pain, hurt, love, but suddenly it was covered with hate and disgust. I know what was come, but I will not show the pain.

     "I soon -to-be-alpha Louis Wilson rejected you, April Williams, as my mate and my Luna." As Louis finished, I could feel a sharp pain in my heart. I just want to run upstairs into my room and cry, but I’m going to stay and watch him feel what I feel.
"I, April Williams, accept your rejected." I said with a big smile in my face. He was shocked at what I said and fell down scream in pain. I give him all the pain he put me through. I guess everybody heard his screaming in the kitchen, as many came to see what happened. I run outside before anyone could get me and shift into my wolf. I run to board of the pack territory and pass through to the other side.

The pack link is gone…I’m free...  

Edited by hellena4hoes