Chapter 13

Ross Pov{surprise}

i just come from visiting my family that need help,i went there for 1 year before come home i know April for long from since we our young before i left she already get bully from the pack.i hate when they hurt her,i always try help her every chance i get i didn't want to leave her like that my family need me to help them out but  before i left i went to my best friend to talk to him {tony}

flash back  

"hey tony can i talk to you." say to him

"yeah sure whats up".he say and left what he doing.

"since i leave for a while to help my family i want to ask you something".say to him

"oh and what is that".he to me confuse to what i'm ask him

"um you this girl i tell you about how i fee-i was cut off from tony.

"you mean April ".he say to me i know deep that tony don't like April because what say about her which is not true but you people believe what they hear but that me,i sighed

"yeah." say to him

"oh um yeah ok what you want to ask me".he say curious look at me".i take deep breath and look at him.

"i want to ask you if you can't keep on eye an on April for me while i'm not here please ,say to him

"what exactly you want me to do."he say to me

"i want you to help her from the pack that hurt her."say to him 

"what!!are  you serious right now..no way man."he say shout

"TONY!! would you clam down i'm not ask you to date her or sleep with her."i say calmly i look at my best friend i know i should ask him because the look he have is some bad.i regret ask him now.

"tony please don't hurt her she been through a lot already".i say try reason with him

"okay for you".he say annoying i know something bad going to happen when i'm gone but i will not say anything...i just left.

flash back end   

"I like April from since i met her but i could tell her that because we know we were wait for our mates..i didn't want to hurt in the end..i met my mate when i was with my family but things did go how i want it to..she was already mated to another male-wolf who is Alpha,it's hurt to find out that your mated did wait for you so when i find out i broken inside that is the reason i come back plus she reject me and took someone is mate but i will get over her soon or later.but that's when i see April again she was beautiful as before and say something to the pack member..i was  never pay to anything what she was say,i was lost in her beauty knowing  how much i miss see her...i never know she come back again cause i hear she run away because her reject her,i know what she feeling.i am to see her,she not the same girl i know before this one is all new to me but i like it..i was shock at what she said about her mate and what he did to her.i was anger how he do that to her.she the pretty girl in this pack and he chose kelly over her,i'm shame to call him Alpha..

"Who was your mate Alpha Louis."i say to him

"Well she is April ."he said hurt in his voice...wait!!what she is his mate really this Alpha is really over is head.

"So you chose Kelly over your mate for what ...she does know shit or fight the only thing she know to do is when she open her legs to anyone she could get her hands on..she will never be good Luna to this pack and she will never be my Luna...as long as we know who is our Luna is and that she is alive it does matter is she not your mate anymore but she will be our Luna in our heart.sorry to tell you this Alpha but you just put this pack to shame with that slut around you.i say in calmly voice i can't believe this guy,i hear sweet soft voice that i love to hear when i turn around it was April.

"hey you what is your name "she say to me really she does remember me again well i can't blame her i was gone for a long time

"my name is Ross Smith Luna".i say to her 

"okay good to know but i never see you in this pack before did you just in join this pack".she say wow that hurt but i will never show it.

"no Luna i was visiting my family in the other state that's why you don't know me but i do know you".say to her.

"um oh okay".she say unsure..but i will talk to her soon.

"anyways we will continue training tomorrow morning at 5 got it ".she say loud to everybody.we all agree