chapter 5

April pov

Tell her what...i said waiting for them to answer me..i know they hide something from the moment their acting....they look scared and nervous to look at me in the eyes...srsly guys what are you not tell me i said in deadly tone.,i saw they flinch when talk them in that tone i use for work...but piss me off.....i saw jax hesitate whenever he should tell me or not i give a deadly glared i saw fear in his eyes...he sighed walk to down to me..fellow me in the kitchen he said i nodded i fellow him and rest fellow behind....i sit down around the table he just stand watch me is like he find something me but did not find nothing....the rest nodded at him to tell me....well there this pack need our help with hunter and rogues said jax.
Ok which pack., i said while watch him good to which pack need our help..what he said next make me anger..(the sunshine pack) hell i am going to help them...I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE OR HELP THOSE MUTT .i yelled at them saw the other two get up and went beside jax.,...they scared,..they better said no to them...what did you tell them jax i said calmly...they know when i talk to them like this.....i was ready to kill anything in my way....i said yes we will hel- i slammed him to the wall i was more anger now...the other two was trying to reason with me....april let him go said stella i was still holding him, he was shrugged in my hand..please april we have no choice but to say yes we know what you been though in that pack...we only doing our job said nick, i let go of jax run in the woods...i was to anger to think, i reach the lake and stay to cool down before i go back home i don't want to kill jax...wait since we are going to that pack....i might have some fun with them, they better watch out because red x is ready to play.i can't wait to see thier face lets the game being...you might i am going crazy but no i am not cause they will feel the pain they put though those year..pay back is a bitch....haha...mama is going home....i see it's get dark well i better home and tell the guys...
JAX POV

i was afraid to tell her about the sunshine pack....she watch me with deadly glared i swallowed hard well it nice to get to know you guys...well there this pack need our help with hunter and rogues i said....i mind-link stella and nick, guys she get anger i said,
Just wait to what she going to to say said stella..
Yeah what stella said nick
I was wait for april to ask which pack need our help, ok which pack is that said april...the sunshine pack i said it make her anger more i never go back there or help those mutt she said..stella and nick come by side we flinch at her tone..after a while she watch at us, what did you tell them jax she said in a calmly tone and we know when she use that she ready to kill i was scared to death...i take deep breathe before answer her....yes we well hel- i was slammed to the wall hard feel in all my body i was try get out of her grip this girl is strong....let him go  said stella, april did not listen to her she was still hold me hard this time, please april we have no choice but to say yes we konw what you been though in that pack we only doing our job said nick, april let me and run outside..i was try control my breathing...stella and nick help me up we went to the living room went til april come back..we are afraid of what she going to do next ..