chapter 14

Ross Pov

"I watch her talk to the pack member and telling them tomorrow she  going to be training them at 5 then went back in the pack house but before she could get in Alpha Louis grab her hand i see he was ask her if he could talk ton her in his office,she was think whether she should go or not i was just to walk over there to save her but i see she shake her head so i stop where i was and when to find tony my ex best friend alot thing change when i was away,i know he did something to my april after i left to go see my family he was not the only i ask help with april i have some one else who i know will never hurt her..i'm happy,sad,anger because what tony did to her all my anger is toward him...i don't blame her when she the left the pack..i wish i was here when she left i would care her some where nobody will hurt her again but again she find some people who treat her good and be part of a family than when she was here in this pack.i still in love with her.maybe she could be my second chance of a mate please moon goddess give me her as my second chance..i find tony in living room play game here we go..

"Hey tony can i talk to you for sec?.i say to him

"Um sure what's up?.he say unsure

"I don't want to get anger with me i just want to know if it true what i hear you did to april."i say"

"Here we go again with her..it's all about her is it everything is about her,yes it true what you hear>".he say with a smirk on his lips..is this guy crazy over his head why will he do that to anybody that just cold..oh you guys are wonder what he did to her well let me tell you,he beat her up neither kill her if it was not for peter who push him off of her,she wasn't  be alive today an helping this pack...she will be her with her parent right now..but i thank peter for save her life..but tony across the line when he did that to her..i stop talk to him when hear about that...make me so anger 

"Why..why you did that to her?..what did she do to you that you beat to death.?i say get anger at him

"Because I LOVE HER! okay."he say i was shock at what he said

 "W-what."i was too shock i did know what to say to him

"I love her before you start to help her and take care of her what the other did to her..i was jealous of you okay."he say look on the floor..he was jealous of me wow i never know he like her matter fact he love her..

"Then why you did beat her if you love her."say get anger again if he love her he would do anything her hurt,

"Because i see the way she look at you an when you left to your family she was miss you alot i did try help her,i did what you ask me but all she could think about or talk about is you.i was so anger that she like you.one day i saw kelly was beat he up in the kitchen i went there to help her i get kelly  to leave an she ask me when you are come back i get so anger at what she ask it all about you that left her mouth, she never once look at in the eyes so i start to beat her up to the pole that i couldn't  stop because that all she could think about is you if i can have her then nobody could have her but if is for peter she would been dead..i week after that she was healing and get better.i hear later that night when she left the hospital she get reject from her mate but we did know who it was around 12 midnight we feel the pain when some one left the pack it was painful somebody powerful and strong.we did know it was april that left.the next day we find it was her that got reject an left the pack..he say.

"Thanks for tell me even that was no excuse for you to beat her up..i say an left him there look at me to why i was thank him i went to look for april.