O2

Suga and jungkook will be your classmates and I'm not there

Well...Shit

╚»❦«╝

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin and taehyung go to their first period, biology. Taehyung and jimin were seatmates so Taehyung is happy for that even tho jimin said that they are not friends. Yet.

Their teacher came inside the classroom and all students stand up of course to greet their teacher.

"GOOD MORNING SIR BYUN" everyone said then mr. Byun let them seat.

"Okay everyone you have a new classmate, mr. Park??" He called jimin
"Yes sir???" Jimin asked

"Please introduce yourself" mr. Byun exclaimed so jimin stand up and started introducing himself.

"Um..hello everyone my name is Park Jimin I'm 17 so please take care of me~ oh and by the way...I'm mochi" Jimin Giggled at the last part and so do the others. He sat down on his chair receiving a smack from taehyung

"Yah! Pabo why would you say that your a mochi!!???" Taehyung whispered shout at jimin

"It's because I am!" Jimin whispered back

"Pabo" taehyung smiled at jimin then looked back to the front where their teacher is teaching or talking about some shits taehyung doesn't care about.

『After Biology class』

Jimin was so pale while looking at taehyung

'he's scared' taehyung thought to himself so he did something to his old friend before to calm him

"Minie~~please calm down~ they won't bother you if you ignore them so please calm down" taehyung said patting jimin's back

Jimin sighs and look at taehyung

"Okay okay I'm okay now thanks" jimin gave taehyung his popular eye smile that made tae coo.

"Oh my why so cute~~~" tae said pinching jimin's cheek

"Aish, stop tae~" jimin push taehyung lightly giggling

"Okay let's stop with the chit chat, but remember what I told you." Taehyung grinned

"Don't come closer to the min twin's" jimin said

"Perfect! Why am I like your mother?" Taehyung said

"Yeah yeah I should go now I don't want to be late"

Jimin and taehyung said farewell to eachother

Jimin was now in front of the classroom, class AB14 where the min twin's are. He let out a heavy breath then entered the class.

He was shock of what he was seeing. The room wasn't messy but the student's were kind of you know? Scattered all over the room, Jimin heard that this very section was the most noisy and messy one (A/N: if you get what I said)

Jimin entered the room and sat on a chair where he guess no one will go and bully him.

But was wrong 'cause when he sat down every student in the room went quiet, they stared at him shocked like he just committed a crime. But he just shrug it off.

'The hecks wrong with them?' Jimin thought then took out his pencil case and book out of his bag but he's not so lucky today and his pencil case fall down to his side. He was about to take it but a hand took it from the ground and notice something.

Once he looked up he was schocked of what he is seeing. Min Jungkook the most dangerous student and the twin brother of Min Yoongi was the one who is holding his pencil case right now.

"Um your pencil case fell so here it is" jungkook smiled at him that gave jimin creeps.

"W-well Ummm t-thanks....?" Jimin was sweating then took his pencil case from jungkook who is looking at him weirdly.

"Are you by chance ournew classmate?" Jungkook ask jimin looking concerned

"W-well yes I-I am" jimin weirdly smiled at jungkook looking so scared

"Well that's great I'm min jungkook and I know you've heard about me since I'm...popular" jungkook scratch the back of his neck.

"Hehe" jimin nervously smiled then look at the back because he felt eyes staring at him intensely and regretted that he looked back because he saw Min Yoongi's eyes staring at the two of them with fire visible on his eyes.

Jimn looked back to his front and ignored suga's stares that is digging holes in his back.

『After math period』

Jimin was inside the boy's locker room or whatever it is called changing his uniform. He was alone because taehyung wasn't his classmate and he has no friends yet.

He took off his uniform and was about to put his P.E clothes but was stopped when the lights closed and he heard the door lock that scared the shits out of jimin.

Jimin was frozen on his spot, he can't move because he was so scared then felt a hand snake to his waist then pulled him closer to someone he doesn't know,maybe.

Then he remembered suga's eyes that was staring at him intensely.

"Hmmm~ what do we got here? A student with no shirt? You do know that some idiots will come inside and when they see you, they will claim you. Am I right? I don't want you to get hurt because this body" he started roaming his hands on jimin's naked chest

"And this lips is mine, you got that?" The mysterious guy touch jimin's trembling lips.

The guy was about to take off jimin's pants when someone knocked on the door making jimin relief.

"Well it's time for me to go" the guy releases jimin but before he go he whispered something in jimin's ear.

"Meet me here tommorrow and if you don't show up I'll kill that friend of yours"

The guy said before leaving a shocked jimin

╚»❦«╝

I'm so sorry for the wrong grammar's I'm a filipino/filipina and I sometimes forget some english words

Sorry If this story is so confusing and messy