14

Min Yoongi...I will finally take revenge of what you have done to my brother...My one and only brother...

PARK JIMIN'S POV

I look outside of the window beside me not minding to listen to the teacher speaking some lesson's. I'm too tired to even move my eye.

As you can see taehyung and jungkook are already dating yeah since the incident in the bar while me and yoongi hyung...still the same way.

"Mr. Park!" Our teacher called aka Mr. Byun

"Yes sir??"

"What is the other name for water?" The whole class looks at me some raising their hands to answer some just minding their own business.

"River...??" Then the whole class laughs at me looking at me like I'm dumb then Mr. Byun shakes his head at me.

"Aish Mr. Park what's happening to you" Mr. Byun goes back to his desk then luckily the bell rung signalling us and mr. byun it's lunch time.

"Okay class we'll continue our descussion tomorrow" He close his book then we all left to the cafeteria and there I saw Taehyung and Jungkook sucking each other's face's.

'this little' I sat next to them with my food looking at them then cleared my throat.

"J-Jimin-ssi! Whatcha doin' here?" Tae asks and I look at him with a what-the-heck face

"Isn't it obvious I'm gonna eat and this place is for eating FOODS not FACE'S" Jungkook chuckles then points at my back to see yoongi holding his food.

"Oh hey hyung!" I became energetic as I saw his face and that sweet gummy smile of his is so freaking cute!!

"Hey minnie" He kisses my head and sat next to me

I smile to him, I never thought that he would warm up to me then I snap back to reality cuz someone thrown a spoon to me and guess who it is taehyung.

"Bitch what the hell?" I raised my brow at him and he just laughed at me

"What you kept looking at yoongi hyung go eat your food" I look at yoongi who was stopping a smile so I smacked his shoulder

"What??" He just smiled at me then continues eating.

'This little-'  I groaned then start eating my food while pouting.

"I'm going to the restroom" I stand up and leave.

ㅡㅡㅡ

I washed my face feeling uncomfortable feeling like someone was looking at me, I turned my head side to side but still I'm the only one inside the restroom.

'Aish...Maybe I'm just tired from last nig-'

BANG

A loud noise was heard from one of the stalls I looked at it for a moment thinking if I should open it or not....So I get a hold of myself and gently open the stall door and god the floor has so many shattered glasses, A rock and an...envelope?

I took the envelope and opened it looking at the handwritten letter before falling on my ass looking at the letter with wide eyes.

"Don't be scared little boy :) I ain't harming you if you ignore him...You know who I'm talking about right? It's Min yoongi your precious boyfie"

"No I can't ignore him.."

(=◉ᴥ◉=)

OKAY SO IT'S BEEN LIKE WEEKS OR SO AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS SHITTY BOOK OMFG I'M SO SORRY IT'S MY SCHOOL SO BLAME IT NOT ME!

But still I hope y'all like this shitty trash book :)))