16

JIMIN POV

I walk around the school hallways humming peacefully, It's been weeks since I talked to yoongi and the others. I know I'm a dumb shit for doing what the stranger told me in the letter it feels so wrong...

I walk to my locker while hearing some whispers about....me...? I frowned and saw taehyung talking with his boyfriend jungkook so I called out for them and my bestfriend happily turned his head to me.

"Hey minnie! How are you?" Taehyung smiled at me as I approach them

"I'm great how about you guys?"

"We're totally fine!" Tae clings onto jungkook tighter and I felt so damn jealous.

I want to be held like that too...

"So guk how's your....brother doing?" I looked at him

"He's doing great...He's just a maniac going wild" He whispered the last words and I can't hear what he said

"When are you going to stop ignoring him? He's been acting like a mad man in the house giving everyone the silent treatment" Jungkook frowns while looking at me

"I just need some time-"

"Time!? Can't you see that old shit is suffering too much!? Can't you just stop ignoring him!? He's been killing too many people because of you!!He-He's..I just want the best for him so please stop ignoring him...please"

I looked at jungkook who was shaking

Suffering?...Shouldn't I be the one suffering? and kill? he's killing...people?

I dropped on my knees shocked at what he said and all I know is that I started crying regretting everything I did..I made him suffer because of me..I made the people around us suffer..because of me.

I stand up then I saw black.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Taehyung sat next to the clinic's bed where his bestfriend is laying down unconscious.

"Kookie you shouldn't have said that, You pressured him"

"It's for the best. If I didn't tell him who would?" Jungkook approaches his boyfriend patting his head

"You don't have to worry too much you'll end up like him"

Taehyung pouts at his boyfriend and was about to speak when he hushed him

"Hush little bear" Jungkook sat down next to taehyung playing with his phone (A/N: I don't know where the phone came from)

"I just hope he's okay he's the most precious person in my whole life"

"More precious than me? your boyfrien-"

"WHERE'S JIMIN!?"

~~~~~~~~~

Ahh it's been so loooonngggg
Actually I never thought I would write a chapter for shameless like I've lost inspiration and so I took a loong motherfridge break and while I'm at it I readed sooo so soooo many YAOI Manwha's and I'm actually happy for that ( ̳• ·̫ • ̳)

orangeminticecream thank you baby for incouraging (Bruh what) me to making this chapter (❁´▽'❁)

Adios Softies!! muah