O6

"Your the first one to be my boyfriend"

Yoongi smirked then attacked jimin's lips roughly

╚»❦«╝

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin in utter shock he didn't expected yoongi to kiss him but he did kissed back.

Suga then moved to jimin's jawline to his neck making him moan

"Hmm~hyungie~" Yoongi smirked while sucking jimin's neck forming a hickey.

Once he was satisfied he moved away looking hungrily at the messed up boy underneath him.

"Jagiya~why so cute?" He cooed helping jimin fixe his messy uniform.

They clean the clinic room before leaving to go to their next period

SKIP

"MIN YOONGI AND PARK JIMIN LATE!!" Mrs. Oh shouted at the two late boys

Jimin's head was looking down while Yoongi...just looking so calm and swag. While they didn't knew that the two are holding hands. One girl noticed it but stayed quite not wanting to get shouted at the strict teacher.

"Tsk! not gonna speak!? Okay detention for both of you!!" Mrs. Oh was red as fire because of anger glaring at the two boy's

The students also noticed that they're holding hands especially...Jungkook.

He can't refuse that he was jealous. Well super jealous, he wished that it was him who was holding jimin's hand. He wished that...He was the one who can make him comfortable and safe.

Jimin was about to sit on his chair behind jungkook but was pulled softly by suga who was glaring at jungkook.

"You'll sit next to me." He coldly said before walking to hischair pulling jimin with him. Once they sat down they were still holding hands.

"Okay enough with the staring!" He shouted that scared everyone except for jungkook.

SKIP AGAIN

It was P.E now their last subject and of course yoongi and jimin was still holding hands. Yoongi kept glaring at the students who were staring and whispering about them.

They got inside the boy's locker room That bring back the memories.

"I didn't knew that it was you...who were meeting with me here. You really scared me" jimin said awkwardly earning a laugh from suga

"Well it's not my fault you were so fucking cute and that ass of yours looks delicious" Yoongi licksd his lips staring at jimin

"S-shut up" jimin blushes while taking his top off

"Hm~ but it's you fault" yoongi pouted then hug the topless boy.

"Yeah yeah, go change now" he shooed yoongi but he didn't move

"Nah. I I'm not gonna come play with y'all but...I'll do it for you" He smiled sweetly.