13

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"So...What are we gonna do again?" Taehyung asked looking at everyone but didn't got a response...

It was dead silent that time no one talk just look at each other then looking away immediately.

Until..

"Ehem ehem...so since I'm back from the fucking military were all gonna celebrate...and you!" The oldest jin said then points a finger at jimin

"Uhh...y-yes?"

"What's your name? I've only seen you today like I know everyone here except you..are you new?" Jin asked then goes near to the mochi boy and pokes his cheek

"Jimin,Park Jimin" The younger response looking at somewhere except jin

"Ohhh your so cute I like your voice can I adopt you?? like the others? well except for the grandpa there" He whispers the last sentence not wanting yoongi to hear him.

"Why would you freaking adopt him? he's old now and he's mine" Yoongi growled at jin then "protects" his jimin.

"Oh sorry yoongs I didn't know and stop growling at me your like an animal" Jin glared at yoongi and yoongi did too.

"Okay stop with the talking! let's order" Jin said and everyone smiles.

As you can see Jin is the oldest in the group and he got in the military since he is 25 years old so he just came back today and everyone is super happy they are just not showing it especially jungkook. Jungkook kinda looks like a baby to jin and he doesn't want that.

ㅡㅡ

JIMIN'S POV

It's not bad hanging out with jin and the others...They are all so funny specially Hoseok.
I've learned new things about Yoongi because Jin kinda told it to me, And heck yeah I never knew that yoongi hyung is into some musics and had produced one but never made me listen to it.

We were all still in the bar having fun like there's no tomorrow, We keep telling stories of our past and how we ended up here.

"So...I have a question" Jin hyung said smilling at us weirdly like he killed something or someone...

"What is it again??" Hoseok boredly asked

"What do you call a famous turtle??"

"What??"

"Shellebrity" Then weird windshield laugh was heard then we just sighed

"Wait guys I'm just going to the bathroom" I said then left to the bathroom.

I washed my face looking at the mirror then when I was about to leave I saw a paper slip in the bathroom door and the curious me picked it up.

"Found you :>"

The paper said and I fell in my ass looking at the written thing in the paper, I'm super shocked I've never received something like this and it sent chills in my spine.

I ran back to the guys who were all cheering at jungkook and taehyung. I sat back next to yoongi hyung and I relaxed when I'm with yoongi I feel so safe and relaxed even tho it's wrong I don't care because it feels so right.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Boss I saw him..our target" A man in all black said eyeing Jimin and Yoongi

"Good make sure to scare that little boy of suga" The boss said then hung up.

"Finally I'm going to take revenge on you...Min Yoongi" The boss said smilling widely before drinking his champagne...

ㅡㅡㅡ

A/N

Wohoo sorry if I'm bad at writting stories I bet y'all don't like it..It's just this is my first ever book and I'm kinda loosing inspirations for this but I promise y'all I'll end this shitty book of mine.