Chapter 2

When you woke up the next morning.

You walked through the living quarters of the factory, greeting each Oompa Loompa with a smile and quick 'good morning'

When you reached the kitchens, the Oompa Loompas' who cooked the meals looked up and gave you a quick wave before going back to work.

You slowly sat down on the metal chair, holding your stomach as you do so.

You saw this mornings paper on the sleek counter and you curiously open it, sifting through it to find any valuable information on the outside world.

Willy Wonka is to open his factory for five lucky golden ticket winners

As soon as you read that paragraph, Willy came walking in, he quickly sat down giving your forehead a quick kiss.

"What's this I hear darling? You're finally opening your factory gates" You take a sip of the orange juice that you'd poured for yourself.

"Ah, so you heard" You whip your head to face your husband

"What does that mean?" You shoot at him "I had to hear from some news article and not from my husband?! Are you kidding me!" 

"I was meaning to tell you, but you were so exhausted when you got back, I didn't want to stress you or the baby out when you could barely put two sentences together" Willy didn't even look you in the eyes, instead he drank his tea, while he prodded the breakfast laid out in front of him with a fork.

"Willy..." You start, placing a hand on his shoulder, he jumps at the sudden touch but doesn't push it off "I get that you care about me and this baby, but I'd appreciate to find out news from you and not some stupid newspaper" Willy finally nods and turns to face you his hands clasp yours together

"I love you Y/n, I love you and this baby and I didn't wish to stress you out"

"I love you Willy" you wrap an arm around his shoulder while you started eating your toast