This Is Me

May 13th 2003 

A woman laid in a hospital room, her arms wrapped around a lump. A light pink color of a blanket around the object, she turned it to show the face of a baby girl. Her eyes were closed, and she had the faintest smile on her face, shocking for a newborn baby.

The woman, her name not needed for the plot of the story, stared down at the baby, her heart swooning as small tears trickled down her cheeks as she rocked her arms, looking weakly to her right as she gave a small hiccup, "Look at her... She's..." She couldn't even speak, mostly from the actual pain and exhaustion called child labor, but she was just so utterly happy and filled with love. "I know the perfect name..." She paused for a moment to suck in a breath before almost humming out, "Jenny Samuel Heere..." She looked to her husband, chuckling softly, "Her middle name is gonna be after you... Cause, well... You are half of her..."

Samuel Heere, also known to many Be More Chill fans and admirers as Mr. Heere. He smiled as he looked at his newborn daughter. His heart swooning over her pale cheeks, her tiny little button nose, her stubby but chubby little fingers. He loved her. He knew everything was going to be wonderful as soon as she was born, he knew that she was going to be amazing. "She's perfect..." He whispered, as if anything too loud or sudden would just shatter her to pieces. He couldn't bare the thought of his baby girl being hurt

December 24th 2008

Jenny was in the store, her eyes wide with joy and curiosity. Her eyes twinkled with still young innocence, she was in the toy section, choosing out toys and gifts she wanted. She was wearing a bright pink dress with little daisies on it, her long flowing hair going down her back with a headband keeping it back. She didn't really like the dresses, too scratchy and ugly sometimes. Other dresses were just too bright and colorful. The shoes hurt her feet, leaving painful blisters on the back of them. She never complained, however, because Mommy had spent so much money on them and she always made sure she was so pretty. 

She grabbed her daddy's hand, dragging him away with soft giggles, her eyes wide with absolute excitement. She couldn't help but stare at some stuffed animals. A bright yellow mouse with red cheeks looked back at her, as if it was just made for her. She looked up to her father, her eyes giving him a begging look.

"Daddy, daddy! Can I pleeeeaaassseee have it? I promise I'll be super good for uh... a whole bunch of tomorrows and birthdays!" She held the stuffed toy close to her chest, it was half her size. It smelled like freshly cleaned laundry, but at the moment, it was the most wonderful smell in the whole wide world.

Samuel tried his best to stifle his laughter, his eyes twinkling with amusement over his daughter. He loved her more than anything, he would have gotten it for her, even if she didn't beg him with her big blue eyes. However, Samuel decided to play along, giving a small huff, pretending to think about it. "Hmmm. You gotta promise that you're gonna be super good."

Jenny gave furious head nods, making her dizzy and she thought her head was gonna flop off from how much she was nodding, "Yes! Yes! I'll be uh... I'll be the best daughter! I'll wash the car... and not with rocks this time... and uh... OH! I can make a really yummy breakfast for you and mommy!" Her eyes had stars in them just from the idea of finally getting this toy.

Samuel kneeled and cupped her cheeks, kissing her forehead with a small chuckle, "Princess, to daddy, you're already the best daughter in the whole big blue sky... more than all the moons, not even alien daughters are better than you." He teased before making a mock-digusted face, "Besides, aliens are all slimyyy." He got on his feet and nodded, "You can keep it, I doubt mommy would mind." He ruffled her hair before taking on of her hands, giving a tight squeeze.