Finished Reference Sheet

Shawn Star Dillinger

|Date of Birth: July 4, 2003 || Place of Birth: Newark, NJ|

ANATOMY INFO:

HEAD:

Hair Color: Light chocolate brown

Hair Style: Straight, combed neatly

Eye Color: Ice-blue

Markings: Small freckles across his cheeks

Piercings: Regular earlobe

Tattoos: None

TORSO:

Hair: None

Muscle: Muscular

Markings: None

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

ARMS/LEGS:

Hair: Shaved legs, little arm hair

Muscle: Slightly toned

Markings: None

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

OUTFITS:

CASUAL:

Red and white jacket, grey undershirt and jeans

Anything colorful

SLEEPWEAR:

Cat pajamas with kitten ears on the hood and kitten slippers

FORMAL:

Black and white tuxedo and dress pants, black, polished shoes

A nice button up shirt with jeans and black shoes.

FAMILY HISTORY:

An accident. Borne to Jake Dillinger and Amanda Todd. Amanda had forced herself onto Jake. She had persuaded him to have sex with her and poked holes in the condom to guarantee her pregnancy, just to keep Jake with her.

His dad, Jake Dillinger, is the head of the Los Angeles Police Department. He used to live in Newark, New Jersey. He had helped convict, Richard Goranski, out of an insane asylum. The two had fallen in love, despite how different they were. Rich however became obsessed and refused to let Jake go. Jake still loved him and decided to stay, until one day when Jake had stumbled across Richard having an affair. That person was Michael Mell, soon to be father of his future best friend and married to Richard Goranski.

Amanda Todd's mother, Emily Todd, died while giving birth to the girl. She was then forced to be raised by her abusive father, Eric Todd. Her father sexually abused her until the age of 16. She had finally moved out, but she lived on the streets until she was twenty-one. She had finally had someone she trusted in her life. Jake Dillinger. However, her bad history with her father made her believe that everyone wanted sex. She forced herself onto Jake, against his will. She ended up pregnant with a baby boy, Shawn Dillinger. Her final and last attempt to have a family she never had. However, soon after she became pregnant, Jake and his new boyfriend, Rich, had run away together. Amanda had fallen into an empty pit inside herself again. She became a pregnant woman on the street. She sold her body for 100$ an hour just to support herself. She also became a drug addict near the end of her pregnancy, addicted to heroin and meth. Soon after she had her baby. They didn't think she would make it, thinking she would die giving birth like her mother did. After Shawn was born, she got away from the drugs and found a place to live, only for another custody battle to continue.