I Can't Breathe My Guy

(I had to do it again, this one is even worse cause it's like. I hate you, but love me and I just x3)

Jake Dillinger was thinking about Rich Goranski again. Rich was an outgoing twink with fragile hands and handsome hair.

Jake walked over to the window and reflected on his crowded surroundings. He had always loved loud New Jersey with its afraid, attractive school. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sad.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an outgoing figure of Rich Goranski.

Jake gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a loud, jock, Pepsi drinker with slim hands and tall hair. His friends saw him as a jolly, jealous jock. Once, he had even helped an annoyed kitten cross the road.

But not even a loud person who had once helped an annoyed kitten cross the road, was prepared for what Rich had in store today.

The sunset teased like shouting puppys, making Jake heartbroken. Jake grabbed a red jacket that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Jake stepped outside and Rich came closer, he could see the inexpensive smile on his face.

Rich glared with all the wrath of 493 nervous blue birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want love."

Jake looked back, even more heartbroken and still fingering the red jacket. "Rich, I can't..," he replied.

They looked at each other with regret feelings, like two knowledgeable, kooky kittens partying at a very experimental prom, which had Taylor Swift music playing in the background and two optimistic uncles screaming to the beat.

Jake studied Rich's fragile hands and handsome hair. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Jake in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Rich."

Rich looked anxious, his emotions raw like a super, scrawny shoes.

Jake could actually hear Rich's emotions shatter into 498 pieces. Then the outgoing twink hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of Pepsi would calm Jake's nerves tonight.