Two Nerd Uncles Fidgeting to the Beat

(Okay, So. I put this into a story generator and oh my god. I can't even breathe. It's so absolutely ridiculous. I don't even know how uncles came to be, but holy shit it's amazing. Take it and run."

Jake Dillinger had always hated Calm Woods with its tense, tasteless Trees with a nearby river. It was a place where he felt Peaceful.

He was a Paranoid, Simple, Jagger Bomb drinker with Skinny Hair and Muscular Hand. His friends saw him as a jealous, jittery Jock. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a heavy Kitten. That's the sort of man he was.

Jake walked over to the window and reflected on his Relaxing surroundings. The Rainy teased like Scratching Cat.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jeremy Heere. Jeremy was an Awkward Coward with Brunette Hair and Tall Hand.

Jake gulped. He was not prepared for Jeremy.

As Jake stepped outside and Jeremy came closer, he could see the yellow glint in his eye.

Jeremy gazed with the affection of 272 Anxious boiling Bird. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Love."

Jake looked back, even more Joyful and still fingering the round Laptop. "Jeremy, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with Love feelings, like two deep, disgusted Dog Wheezing at a very Strange Birthday, which had Hip Hop music playing in the background and two Nerd uncles Fidgeting to the beat.

Jake regarded Jeremy's Brunette Hair and Tall Hand. "I feel the same way!" revealed Jake with a delighted grin.

Jeremy looked Happy, his emotions blushing like a handsome, hungry Hat.

Then Jeremy came inside for a nice drink of Jagger Bomb.