eleven

"OPEN YOUR EYES, SUNSHINE!"

"I am not-I will not submit to this!" It was one thing actually finding out what Translucent's weakness is, it's a whole other thing when they're trying to let me in on the process of actually doing it. They've already managed to let me in and hold up the cattle prod in case he woke up unexpectedly, it's much worse if I open my eyes and see through what Frenchie was doing. It's-kind of something I'd rather not take part with. We're talking about morality here, and I even have a tad bit of it if I say so myself.

I try to keep it up.

Butcher laughed out loud that I had it in me to stick the prod at him so he could get a taste of how annoying it could be to hear him tease about and giggle like a goddamn child. "You're missin' the fun, sunshine." It didn't even help that Frenchie groaned, a sound coming right after that almost made me wretch if it wasn't for the fact that I was withholding my wits about me.

This is not a place to act like a bitch.

Hughie was very fucking lucky to not be asked of participation right now. "And that does it!" Frenchie yelped that made me look, trusting my fellow comrades that it's done now and almost running outside to relieve me of such experience. It doesn't matter whether Translucent's invisible or not. Just that-mere act-nope, I will not think of it again.

"What the-something doesn't feel right." Sleepyhead finally woke up and he's in for a big surprise.

"Oh, I'll bet." My, my, what a sarcastic asshole, Butcher.

"I'm not ashamed to admit I have outdone myself." I rolled my eyes while circling over the cattle prod.

"You should be. I am." Frenchie merely grinned at me as he slouched down next to the cage.

"Now, the problem is the skin, no? It's, uh, hard like diamonds. But then I realized, it is just your shell that is hard, huh? Like a turtle. But your insides they're like the rest of ours-soft." That's why he said it-inside out. I could still not believe I got that information to him. It was an unexpected shot. "So, how do you get to the squishy insides? Through the mouth? Non. The stomach acid, the gag reflex. If I stick something down your throat, you may vomit it up." He clicked his tongue while I stood by the door. "There's truly only one way."

"The fuck did you do to me?" Oh, Translucent. I hope you didn't ask.

"He stuck a lump of plastique up your bum, son." Butcher made me giggle it was so out of place and very odd to do so.

"Ass bomb."

"Oh, my God." Me too, Translucent.

"Now you stick a little finger up there and try and fish it out-bang." I reached out to the heaven above to stop me from hitting Butcher with the stick. His gestures wasn't helping on erasing that little experience a while ago. "I trigger this-" The remote was courtesy of Frenchie, too. Of course. The man had amazing inventions he could pass along as one for the books. "-also bang." Huh, I wonder what ass bomb looks-"Savvy?"