The fight.

It all started with the day for Robin, Kid Flash, Aqua-lad and Red Arrow. They saved Super girl. Yep. Clone of Superman ... and Batman. But Batman and everyone else no one knew about that. Even Super Girl. She was rejected by Superman and she felt in wanted and in loved ... except by Robin, Kaldur, Wally, Megan and Zatanna. Her name was picked by Robin himself. Her name was now; Valencia Kent. Her name meant Brave and Strong in Spanish. Which she was brave and strong. But she has been away for her ... mind. She was stressed of the missions and trainings. So she left in her shirt, jeans and leather jacket to keep her identity safe.
"Lets see. I need a hair cut and change of color... and a relaxing spa." Valencia muttered. She entered in and gave money to the workers. It took 4 hours.
She picked this hair:

She sighed in relief.

"New look. New episode. New chapter for my life." Valencia said. Then she spotted a store next to s hospital written 'DNA Checks'. She wondered. Maybe she should check her DNA. So she went in and asked for a DNA test. After 6 hours the result came back.
"Mrs. Kent? The results are here." A nurse came with an envelope. Valencia was taking a nap on the guests couch then woke up.
"Thank you, Mrs. Sonar." Valencia said taking the envelope, and opening it with her
hands. Once she read it. She felt like statue. She felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Mrs. Kent? Are you alright? You're shaking and trembling like crazy." The same nurse said.
"I'm fine... just .... shaken up a little. Good bye." Valencia said.

-Name: Valencia Alexandra Kent-Luthor-Wayne.
Biological Parents:
Clark Jonathon Kent.
Alexander 'Lex' Luthor.
Bruce Thomas Wayne.
Blood type: A+

Valencia wanted to pass out. She jus wanted to disappear from the face of the earth and never be seen again. (Also She has Superman's full krypton-ion powers) she secretly flew in the air and watched the sunset with the wind in her hair. She cut her hair about 3 cm and the new color suit her well. She breathed in and out. She knew Superman and Luthor But Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent? Who were they? What if... Superman was Clark Kent? She then sighed and felt someone's presence.

TO B CONTINUED...
LETS GET 5 LIKES! ... please?