Should've told me

MORNING...

Valencia woke up by a tickle from her waist. She burst into laughter and took off the headphones to look at Robin who was grinning madly. Valencia rolled her eyes and yawned.
"Did you sleep well?" Robin asked.
"For once in a long time... yes." Valencia said in relief.
"Good to hear, Val. Um... Batman ... wants to see you ... here ... now." Robin said nervously. Valencia fell from her bed on her bottom.
"Ow! Now?! Here?! My room is a mess!" Valencia said.
"I'll help. Lets clean up- oh." Robin blushed when he saw her ... under wears. Valencia didn't pay attention cause she was setting up her bed. Robin quickly looked away and gathered up all her papers, pens and pencil and put it all in a drawer. A knock came fro my He door. Both Valencia and a Robin looked frightened.
"Take that away!"
"Which one?!"
"The pink one!"
"Which ones?! You sure like pink!"
"Says the boy in pink socks!"
"Don't use your dang super vision!"
"I can if I want to point on at a point!"
"Well that's invading of privacy!"
"Oh really?! Then why did you look at my undies?!"
"I-uh-err. It was an accident!"
"Accident my ass!"
"I regret teaching you curse words!"
"Well no words can be taken back!"
"I can now!"
"Ahem." Batman cleared his throat. Both Valencia and Robin looked at him standing at the door with an unimpressed look. The two teens looked back at each other and then back at him.
"She/He started it." They both said pointing their fingers to the other. Then looked at each other with amber.
"Me?!"
"Me?!"
"She's lying!"
"He's lying!"
"Shut up!"
"Shut up!"
"Robin. Super girl. Quiet. Robin go outside. I need to talk to Super girl. Alone." Batman said. Robin nodded and gave Valencia a playful glare.
"I'll deal with you later." Robin said. Valencia glared back at him.
"Not if I deal with you first." Valencia said, they laughed and waved at each other.
"Batman, how may I help you?"
"Sit down."
"Umm... Okay."
She sat down and Batman walked towards her and ... placed his hand on her head. Petting her head. Valencia didn't turn up to see why. She ... kinda liked it. Like a lost puppy. She blushed by the action.
"I was told you couldn't sleep at night because of your super hearing?" Batman asked softly.
"... yes ..." Val said, ashamed.
"You should've told someone. Or Me."
"Why ... now? I mean ... how'd you find out! I only told Robin- ... ."
"And Superman."
"Yes. So how?"
"He can't keep secrets from me." Batman said, and heard Valencia snicker.
"Now, next time. Tell me or any of the leaguers if you're having problems with your powers. Or even feeling ... off." Batman said. Valencia nodded.
"In the mean time. Superman will come afternoon to give you some tips. Be there at 3 Pm by the cliff." Batman said.
"Take care." He left after that. Valencia was shocked and was even a stone when Robin went to check on her.
"Val! Hello? Earth to Valencia! Yo! Oh god she's broken. WALLY!"
"WHAT!"
"VAL'S BROKEN! AGAIN!"
"LEVAE IT TO ME!"
...
"WALLACE I'LL KILL YOU YA PIECE OF SHIT!"
"ROB RUN!"
"I ALREADY AM!"
"GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLES!"
"I REGRET TEACHING HER CURSE WORDS!"
"YA THINK, WALLY?! YA THINK?!"

TO BE CONTINUED...
LETS GET 25 LIKES!... please?