The family reunion

NEXT MORNING...

Val woke up by the bright light of the sun giving her every to start the day. She yawned and without opening her she stretched herself and rubbed her eyes. Once she opened her eyes she was greeted by ... Lex Luthor sitting on a chair with a smile on his face. Val quickly flew up to get away.
"What are you- Ow!" Val was interrupted by hitting her head to the ceiling. Lex chuckled, amused by her reaction.
"Is that any way to greet your father, Valencia?" Lex asked. Val frowned.
"How do you know my civilian name?" She asked landing on her bed.
"How I know my daughters name? That's offending, young lady. Your my daughter, of course I know." Lex scoffed. Val crossed her arms over her chest.
"How did you get in here?- Wait! This isn't my room!"
Val realized she was in a gigantic room in a kind sized bed with a Princes design on it. There were three windows in total and a big door. She then looked the other way and saw desk for school work and another table for make up and etc. There was a big closet, bigger than the door of the room.
"Where am I? Did you Kidnap me?!" Val said, panicking. Lex stood up and walked to the girl who was in the air, observing her area. Lex placed his arm around her shoulder and brought her to the ground to his body, Val yelped at the sudden movement.
"No, I didn't kidnap you. I have every right to take you away, court laws." Lex said. Val walked away and saw herself in a cute pajamas:

 Val walked away and saw herself in a cute pajamas:

She then blushed red in what she was wearing. It was a little revealing, especially her tummy. She covered her self then looked at Lex who was grinning in amusement. Then she realized something, she was wearing something else the night before.
"Who changed me?" Val said. Lex's eyes widened, he had a shade of pink on his cheeks. Lex cleared his throat, remembering the memory:

FLASHBACK...
Bruce was taking Valencia in his arms to LexCorp. Clark and Lex were walking behind him, and entered the room. Valencia was unconscious by Bruce's needle.
"We didn't have to restrain her." Lex said. Bruce rolled his eyes.
"She has super hearing and would wake up instantly. So I had to." Bruce said, placing his daughter in a king sized bed.
"Um... should we leave her like that?" Clark asked.
"I can't believe she wore the dress to sleep." Clark mumbled.
"We should change her." Bruce said. Clark went red and Lex had a shade of pink on his cheeks.
"Me and two others." Lex said, fixing his tie in his black fancy suit. Val felt self burn from embarrassment.
"Bruce, you're crazy."
"Not only that it will be uncomfortable for her to sleep and bad for the skin. This dress costs 800 dollars she doesn't want it to be ruined. I'll do it." Bruce said, already stripping down her dress. Clark looked away.
"I'm not doing it, I'm still not prepared for this level." Clark said. Lex walked to a closet and gave Bruce a cute Pajamas. Bruce stared at him.
"It's comfortable and it will look cute on her. Deal with it." Lex said. Bruce shook his head. Bruce softly rolled the dress down and she was in her under wear. Clark was still red and was trying his best not to explode. Bruce rubbed Val's back. Lex slowly placed Val in his arms and kissed her cheek. They placed her in the bed and left but Bruce.
"I'll protect you no matter wha, little one."
Then left.
END OF FLASHBACK...