The Care

"Super girl. What are you doing here? You shouldn't be this far from the cave." Superman demanded. Valencia rolled her eyes.
"I came here for fresh air. I can be wherever I want by Red Tornado's orders." Valencia said. Continuing to watch the sunset.
"Someone could've seen you."
"I made sure no one could, stop nagging."
"Nagging?" Superman had anger in his voice.
"Yes, stop nagging. You're interrupting my peaceful view by you're non stop, un-wanted nags." Valencia said. Superman growled.
"Don't talk to me like that, Super girl." Superman said. Valencia turned around and faced the man of steel who was her so called biological father.
"So what if I don't?" Valencia said, crossing her arms over her chest.
"You are in no right to talk to me like that." Superman said.
"I have a name. Valencia. Use it. Clark." Valencia said. Superman's eyes widened.
"How. Do. You. Know. My. Name." Clark demanded.
"I have my own ways." Valencia said
"Later." She said flying away but Clark took her upper arm, harshly.
"Let me go!" Valencia yelped.
"Not until you tell me." Clark said in a demanding voice.
"Why should I?!"
"I'm your ..."
"My what?! Huh? You're my what exactly?!" Valencia yelled. Clark tightened his grip on her.
"Ouch! You're hurting me!" Valencia shouted wiggling so that she could go away.
"You can't until you lol tell how, the hell, you know my secret identity?"
"I know cause I have the same unfortunate name. You might've known if you fucking cared! Valencia Alexandra Kent!" She yelled. Clark softened his gaze.
"You were never there for me!" Valencia freed her herself and faced him.
"I had to learn to control my heat vision without killing anyone! At night I hear too much noises with my super hearing! I barley sleep! I cry at night! I have too much stress! I am too tired to do trainings or missions! I accidentally slept during flying to the mission." Valencia said. Clark could see tears forming her eye.
"I could barley fly like now! I had to take flying lessons from Wonder Woman and Green Lantern! My super vision was the worst part! Seeing everybody's skeleton freaked me out! I had to close my eyes and not to even look at anyone else!" Valencia screamed. Her fresh tears rolling from her cheeks. Clark wiped a tear from her face but she hit his hand away.
"I hate you! It would've been better if I hadn't been created! You think I asked for this?! I could've had a normal life with a loving mother and father! Having a normal life like any other normal teenage girl!" She cried and flew away. Clark sighed. Feeling guilty and regret. Then he saw a paper flowing through the wind. He took it and read it. Once he read it, he froze. He sped to Luther Industries and called Batman to meet him there.

TO BE CONTINUED...
LETS GET 10 LIKES! ... please?