Again?

AT NIGHT...

Valencia was shaking in her sleep. The noise of: water, bugs, cars, motorcycles, people, talking, air vents, computer typing and the worse was that the breathing of humans could also be heard. She woke up and had sweat all over her. She saw tears on her blanket. She felt the tears and cried harder. She couldn't sleep or concentrate. Superman was watching her by the window. He felt his heart clench to see her like this. She was holding on to her blanket tight as possible. Then saw her door open to ... Robin. Valencia sniffed and tried to dry up her tears but failed.
"Hey, Val ... it happened again?" Robin asked, sitting on her bed next to her. Valencia sniffed and nodded. She brought up her knees to her chest.
"It's so hard to sleep cause the noises won't let me... relax... I'm sorry."
"Why're you sorry?" Robin asked.
"I'm a burden ... to Superman... to Batman... to the league and the team ... to you ... ." Valencia said. Robin shook his head and hugged her.
"You were never a burden ... not now not ever. You should feel the aster. Not disaster." Robin said, rubbing her back. Valencia placed her arms around Robin's shoulders and her head under his chin.
"Thanks, Robin ... say ... I have ... anther biological parent." She said. Robin pulled away bit had his arms around her waist.
"Another one? Kent, Luther and?..."
"Wayne." She said. Robin froze.
"Bruce Wayne?"
"Yes, my paper is gone. My full name is Valencia Alexandra Luther-Kent-Wayne. Mouthful?"
"Yep."
"Ugh."
"Anyways. You should rest."
"... can you? ... never mind." Valencia shook he head.
"Stay with you? Sure. Wally's snores are seriously driving me insane." Robin said. He moved in side by Valencia and held her close. Valencia smiled. Robin brave her headphones.
"Put them on. I'll put relaxing music so you can at least have a few hours of rest."
"Thanks, Robin. I don't what I'd do without you."
"Meh, I'm the best. Nice hair by the way, it suits you well."
"Thanks. You old charmer."
"You know you love me."
"I do."
"Night."
"Night."
Superman felt a protective ache in his Chest, why was he .... too close to her? He shook his head and flew away.

TO BE CONTINUED...
LETS GET 20 LILES! ... please!