Lets live while we're young

LATER THAT DAY...

Valencia was sitting on a cliff gazing into the horizon, the wind dancing with her hair. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she guessed it was Superman but once she looked... it was Robin.
"Hey."
"Hey back to you. Can I join?" Robin asked.
"Sure. I'm bored and lonely." She said. They sat next to each other gazing at the ocean. Valencia placed her head on Robin's shoulder, Robin also placed his head on hers. They looked until Robin broke the silence.
"He's late. How about we walk around town?"
"People will think you're an idiot for walking around with sunglasses at night." Valencia snorted. Robin took his hands off and Valencia thought she hurt his feelings.
P.S Robin aka Richard 'Dick' Grayson is 15 and Valencia looks like 15 year old too but she's 6 months old since Cadmus.
"Robin I didn't mean to-" she was cut off when she saw his deep blue eyes.
"R-Robin w-why did y-you-" She was again cut off when Robin took her by surprise.
"Because I trust you more now." He said, placing his hand in her cheek. Val stared at him for a long time.
"You're ... Dick Grayson-Wayne. No wonder you froze when I said Wayne. But ... that means... you have got to be kidding me." Val shook her head, falling to her knees. Dick knelt down and pulled her to him.
"Batman's Bruce Wayne ... no wonder he came to see me. God my life is so complicated, Rob- uhm, Dick." Val said.
"Yep, everyone's life is complicated here." Dick chuckled. Val groaned.
"I hate being a super hero."
"Don't say that. Hey ... wanna go with me and Wally? We're going to his families dinner time.
"I ... think I shouldn't get involved."
"It's okay, Aunt Iris could use another girl."
"But I'm not family."
"So am I But here we are."
"..."
"I'll take that as a yes. Wally? Hey, dude, listen so it okay if Val comes with us tonight? She's lonely ... thanks man... okay I will. Later... You can come."
"Really?"
"But I should get you a dress to wear. Come one. I'll get You a decent dress."
"You don't have you."
"I want to. Lets go."

TO BE CONTINUED...
LETS GET 30 LIKES! ... please?