Chapter: I

Terra's POV

It was a normal day, just like any other day. I woke up and got off my comfy pastel blue bed. I choose a blue bed sine I'm not like those other basic girls who like pink beds, since I'm sOOooO diFFeRent. I took a nice hot shower while observing my ugly yet so flawless skin. My blue orbs shined brightly when I looked at myself in the mirror. "Gosh, why do I have to be so ugly?" I muttered to my self as I put on a white hoodie, tight black jeans and brown boots. I put my beautiful blonde hair up in a ponytail and let my bangs shine thru.

"Bye mom, bye d-" I suddenly stopped myself. "I kept on forgetting that dad went out to buy me milk, he'll find the perfect milk soon." I thought to myself. While opening the door I could feel myself shudder, it wasn't really cold, but my body was telling me that today would change my world. Stupid, I know, but I can't explain it... It's probably nothing though. As I was walking to the bus station I was appreciating how beautiful the world is. Afterall I'm not like other girls, I don't glue myself onto my phone and miss out on how pretty the world really is. I got to the bus station right on time, as the bus had just arrived. When I went into the bus I noticed a familiar face. It was one of my best friends Amara Patrick Shiz, but I call her Patrick. I went over to sit next to her, she seemed to had noticed me but quickly averted her gaze and put on her headphones.

She was never really that much of a talker, well she wouldn't really talk around me... I don't really know why, she must've been pitying me for how UgLYy I am. Still such a good friend though, I don't really mind her not talking to me. I tried to to talk to her, but no response as always.

Patrick's POV:

"Jesus! Why does Terra still try to talk to me, I've made it obvious that I don't like her but she just doesn't seem to get it!" Patrick's thoughts filled with annoyance. "Maybe, just maybe she'll realize that I hate her, but who wouldn't hate her with her entiteld ass personality?" Patrick questioned.

Terra's POV

Patrick seemed to be a little angry, I don't really know why, but I just hope that she isn't sick. On the corner of my eye I noticed the most annoying girl in my school, Sara, Sara Bitchus. She was wearing a pink tank top that was showing of her stomach, a short black skirt and black heels. So sl#tty! Was the only thing I could think, Sara looked like a total sl#t and it definetly wasn't wrong of me to shame someone for what they're wearing, totally not! Anyways, Sara had such an annoying personality like she thought she was better than everyone else just because of the fact that she'd had like 1000 boyfriends. She'd go through boyfriends left and right and would have broken up with 30 boys in just one month! However I was completely pure, I had never had a boyfriend and want to focus on my studies and friends only. I actually care about my future onlike those other sl#ts.

We finally get to school and I quicky got off the bus. I couldn't handle another second of that annoying perfume Sara was wearing. I headed of to class with Patrick and at a distance I could see all of my other friends. They seemed to be laughing and having alot of fun until they saw me, one of my friends Sven Dick Svensson quickly grabbed Patrick and yeeted into class with the others. I went after and we all sat at our alligned seats. Everyone in class was giggling and talking. "Okay, everyone quiet I have something important to say!" Our teacher said loudly. "Oh no.." One of my friends, Akuchi Amaka Legioso wimpered quitly. ""Oh no"? What did she mean by "oh no"?" Was the only thing i could think. "We're having a transfer student." Our teacher said. "F#cking kill me." I could hear Patrick mumble in the back. "This is gonna be bad.." Sven quickly whimpered. What was going on with my friends? Why are they so against there being a transfer student?

But then he walked in. Such beauty that I had never seen before, his jet black hair, his piercing green eyes and his plump lips. I just wanted to run towards him and kiss him. Wait! "Calm down Terra! You're not gonna act like all those other b!tches in school." I thought as I was trying to calm down. All the other girls were also entranced by his beauty (except my friends), not just me, but my feelings were different. It wasn't just his looks that caught my attention it was something deeper. Like there was a connection between us.