Chapter 7

We snuck into the infirmary and the nurse wasn’t there. I had to take care of his wounds since he was really hurt. I wondered how he could carry me in such a bad condition. “Ouch!” Andreus groaned. “Oh, shut up” I said. “You know I’m this hurt because of you right?” I tighten the bandages after he said that and he starts to groan even more, he grits his teeth and ends up looking me in the eyes. “You like staring at me y’know?” I give him a serious stare after he said that and he chuckles. 

I look at his tattered body and start to feel bad, this is my fault after all. “I ended up like this on my own y’know.” Andreus says while looking away. “Was that his weird way of saying it’s not my fault?” I chuckle at this thought and hit him softly. “Yeah, yeah I know.”

It’s the next day and I think of what happened last night, I try to forget the kiss and get up. Today is the day that we are supposed to go home. I walk out seeing Patrick and try to wave at her but she’s holding a bat for some reason and seems pissed so I choose to leave her alone. Sara, that b!tch, is looking at my direction and walks towards me. “What do you want?” I ask. She leans towards me and kisses my cheek. “W- what!?” I scream. “You had something on your cheek, a scrape, did you get hurt?” She asks nicely.

“It’s got nothing to do with you!” I say angrily. “You’re only getting Andreus in danger.” She says as she walks off. By the time I could question her about what she said she was already gone. We all got on the bus and I couldn't get what she said out of my head. What did she mean by me being a danger to Andreus? I look back and see Andreus and Sara talking to each other. I don't know why but seeing those two be so close makes me feel weird.

He noticed me staring and I quickly avert my gaze. I got off the bus when my stop arrived and went home. As soon as I entered my room I jumped on my blue bed and played there for a while. I was thinking of everything that had happened, Andreus suddenly ending up in the hospital and then for me to get attacked by wolves, could it have had something to do with each other? I didn't know who I could ask about this but then I knew who I could bring it up with.

The next day arrives and I put on loose blue jean, a white shirt and black cardigan. I got out of the house heading towards a sweets shop waiting for my friend Legioso. I know that I can ask her about this. It was hard to get her to come but I offered to buy her how many sweets she may want if she comes along. I see her by the distance and she looks at me with disgust but comes closer. "You've got a weird way of greeting someone." I laugh. "Anyway, what do you want?"

I look at her and try to explain the situation as clearly as I can to her. "Cliche." I hear Legioso mutter. When I finish explaining I see that she is trying to think of something to say. "How to move the plot forwards, I want this to be over with as soon as possible." She says. "What?"
"What?"

There's a awkward silence for a while. "Anyway, you should probably talk to Sara,  she definitely knows something." Legioso says. "But she's so annoying!" I whine. "Boo hoo, cry me a river, now buy me more candy." Legioso says in her typical stern face. I go to the cashier to pay for the candy and see Rachell in clown makeup. She was the cashier and for some reason was dressed as a clown. She looked at me and I looked at her. Rachell just took the money then left.

I go back to Legioso questioning what I just saw and give her the candy without saying anything. I look out and see Rachell running after a dog that had stolen her wig and I just-
"Anyway."

I felt like I had seen enough and I just left, Legioso was confused over what happened but I went hoping to meet Sara. And lucky me, I see her in a clothing shop looking at crop tops. So disgusting is all I could think, for her to be looking at such revealing clothes. "Ew."
I walk into the store and Sara is suddenly behind me.

"You came for answers, right?~" She asks in a seductive tone.