Chapter 6

He kept on leaning closer and I didn't pull back. Our lips softly pressed against each other, it felt like I could fly. I quickly realised what I was doing and pushed him. "What the hECk!!!" I yelped. Andreus groaned as he fell. "What was that for?!" Andreus yelled. "You can't just kiss me so suddenly!" I shout. "ThaT'S SExuAl HaRaSsmeNT!" I screamed.  "You kissed me to y'know" Andreus smirked. 

I grunt and run out to the  woods. I didn't care to look back I just didn't want to be near him. I wiped away my tears as I calmed down. I looked around me and noticed that I was in the woods and started to get scared. Being alone in the woods at night isn’t fun. I heard a wolf growl and started to squeak. I ran around, then tripped on the ground and sprained my ankle.  “Ouch!” I screamed.

“It’s your fault… he’s gonna die because of you… leave him” I heard multiple voices say.
I started to feel my tears start to come. I was starting to get scared. “Who are you?!” I screamed out. Out of nowhere five wolfs started to appear and nearly attacked me. I closed my eyes but I couldn’t feel a wolf on top of me. I looked up and saw Andreus protecting me from the wolves. They were biting onto him on all his limbs. “Andreus!” I screamed. 

“You need to leave!” Andreus demanded. I felt a sudden urge to follow up on his demand but I couldn’t just leave him. 

“Goddammit!” Andreus shouted. “You have to run!” Andreus said in a harsh tone. “I can’t!” I responded. “Why can’t you j-?!” I could hear the anger but also the worry in his voice. “I literally can’t run away, I sprained my ankle when I fell!” I shouted hopping that he would get it through his thick head. Andreus looked at me in shock and chuckled. “Hey! What’s so funny?!”

Andreus turns into a big wolf and growls to scare away the other wolfs to assert his dominance and show his true alpha strength. I started to blush and before I knew it I was on Andreus’ back. He had picked me up and started to run towards the camp. His fur was so fluffy and soft, he had a piercing black fur and beautiful green eyes that shined in the moonlight. Right before we got to the school he turned back into a human and I was on his back. 

“Get off” Andreus said coldly. “I can’t… Give me a piggyback ride!” I demanded. “Fine.” Andreus chuckled and a small smirk emerged. That was honestly cute, goddammit he may be a douche but he has his cute moments sometimes. I buried my face on his back not wanting him to know I was blushing. 

“Thanks.”
“For what?”
“For saving me, you big dummy.”