Chapter IV

I rush my way to the hospital. "No way, no way!" Was the only thing I could think. I finally got to the hospital and asked the person at the reception about Andreus and headed toward his room. I get to the third floor and saw Rachell crying on the floor. I walk over to her and pick her up. "Come on, no need to be pathetic, everything will be alright." I reassured. Rachell later left, she said she was hungry and wanted to eat some nice booty, but anyways. I stood infront of his door, I was scared, nervous, sweaty, I was worried that I wouldn't like what I would see. Why did I feel this way? I hate him! Absolutely hate him! But still... it's the mark! That has to be the reason, there's nothing else.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. It was so bright yet also white ( wot? ), Andreus was lying there, completely still. As I walked over to him I noticed all those wounds, I sat down next to him an observed his face. He was so calm and quiet. I looked at his bruised yet beautiful face. "You dummy.. why'd you have to go and get hurt..?" I muttered as I  got up and was ready to leave. I felt a strong grasp on my arm and I quickly turned to face the holder. "Andreus!?" I gasped. He had sat up on the bed. "Why'd you come?" He asked with a stern face.

I was baffled at his question. "No reason!" I scoffed. He stared deeply into my eyes with his deep green eyes. "That's stupid, I thought you cared." He teased. I grunt and quickly pulled away my hand. "I only cared about seeing how pathetic you look and now that I've had my fun I'll leave!" I said. I started to walk out not looking back but stopped. "How'd you end up like that?" I ask with a bit of concern in my voice. "I fell down the stairs." He says with no emotion in his voice. I look back at him and sigh.

It's the next day and I'm at the cafeteria with my friends. The food isn't anything special but I noticed that Rachell was feeling a little better. Patrick laughed at Andreus's situation and I was pretty pissed at him so I wanted her to mock him more. "CoME oN! It IsN'T FUNNY!" Rachell shouted. She was completely serious but nobody could take her seriously, especially since her mother is Sister James, the "queen of scandals."
"By the way, who's going to the field trip?" Legioso asked. My friends formed a circle, excluding Rachell, and seemed to whisper something.

Patrick POV.

"We all know Andreus will come and we'll have to deal with the sexual tension between Terra and Andreus!" I nearly barfed after saying that. "And I'm not dealing with that sh¡t!" I said in a aggressive tone. "No one wants to deal with it.." Sven said in a depressed tone. It truly was sad. "You'll have to go!" Sven said while pointing towards me. "Wha-, why!?" I ask with complete confusion. "It's decided you can't change it, the author chose you, so deal with it" Legioso said with a stoic face. "F#ck you author!" I cursed under my breath.

Terra POV.

They disembled their little circle that they had created and I noticed that Patrick looked a little depressed, or more than she usually is. "Hey, I'll come with you too" Legioso said with a smile to Patrick. "She seemed to relax a bit after hearing that, but I have no idea what's going on. Do you think Andreus will make it to the school trip, next week?" Rachell asked. "I hope not.." I mumbled to myself. What does it matter, you'll miss it anyway, just like how you're "always sick." Sven said. "NoOo, it's true! I was sick those times!" Rachell yelled. Everyone just gave her the side eye and ignored her.

Patrick POV.

One week had passed and it was finally time for the school trip. I had packed my sh!t and took the bus to school. Everyone in my grade was there except Andreus and Terra, "maybe the trip won't be so bad." I thought to myself. But Legioso hadn't gotten here yet, which was weird but whatever, she'll come later. My other friends were probably chilling at their homes not doing anything. The teacher had gathered all the students and we all went based on our classes, the classes were a-d, so a went first. I'm in the d class so I had to wait a long time. Finally when it was my classes turn to head over to the bus station I notice Andreus and Terra heading towards the bus station. "Oh no.. Where are you Legioso!" I thought. As soon as I thought that I got a message. I took up my phone and saw that it was a message from Legioso.

"Damn b!tch, you really thought I'd go to the school trip and get caught up in the stupid love drama, f#ck that!" Legioso wrote.
I just stood there looking at my phone not even saying anything. I didn't want to reply, all I could think was that I'd be stuck with Andreus and Terra for two days. I finally replied to the text.

"F#ck you, Legioso"

UwU, sorry for publishing late
This was supposed to come out on Friday day
But I was busy
ÒwÓ sorry