Chapter: II

I was unconscious. I felt dizzy and cold but I could feel that I was lying on something comfy. I got up and tried to feel my way around since I couldn't see. I opened my eyes to see where I was, but everything was so dark. "W-where am I..?" I asked quietly. "In my house." I could recognise that husky voice a mile away. "Andreus?!" I shouted. "God, you don't need to shout so loud!" Andreus said and quickly turned on the lights afterwards.

He was standing by the door frame, one arm on his pocket and the other one running thru his jet black hair. "So, where am I?" I asked. "In my house." He said. "So you kidnapped me!?" I shouted furiously. "Well, you wouldn't listen so.." Andreus says. "Wow, what a great reason to kidnapp someone!" I said sarcastically. "Yeah, yeah I know but you have to listen! This is serious." Andreus said with a serious tone. Usually I'd just give off another snarky remark and be done with it but this time it was different, something told me that I should actually listen to him. "Fine. Just tell me already." I mumbled. "Ugh! Finally you'll listen." Andreus groans. "Just tell me before I change my mind!" I said. "Okay, so you know that mark on your shoulder?" Andreus asks.

"Yeah, what about it?" I answer. "That mark shows that we're fated together." Andreus says. "What do you mean!?" I question while fluttering my UgLY eyelashes. "I'm an alpha wolf, and you're my mate, the mark on your shoulder proves it." Andreus scowls. "I've heard about alphas and wolfs before but I thought it was just a fairy tale!" I yell. "You yell alot." He mumbles.

He takes of his shirt and and I start to blush like crazy and look away. "Just look!" He demands. I look at his shoulder and I couldn't belive it. It was the same mark! The exact same as the one I have. I went over to him and touched the mark, his skin was so soft and warm. He quickly backs away. "Don't just touch me without an warning!" He demands and I noticed that his cheeks were a little flushed. "What? Did you get horny or something?" I teased. He quickly started to become angry but calmed himself down. "Ugh! I can't belive that you are my mate, something must be wrong!" Andreus growls. "Hey, I'm not happy about this either!" I shout. "Just drive me home!" I demand. "Why should I do that you b!tch!?" He shouts. "Because you're the one who kidnapped me, why else!?" I reason. He scowls and leaves the room. "Follow me." He says. I guess this is his nice gesture to get me home.

The next day I went back to school acting like nothing happened and of course my mother was crazy worried about where I was yesterday. I see Andreus in the hallway but ignore him. Let's skip over the day and jump to lunch. My friends are sitting at a lunch table and I go over to them with my burger. I'm eating a burger because I'm sooOoooOOo different and don't care about what I eat. While Sara's over there eating barely a sallad leaf.

I see Rachell Baker another one of my friends who skip school nearly every day since she doesn't care about life and only cares about anime. "Hey Terra!" She shouts and waves towards me. "Have you seen that cute boy over there?" She points towards where Andreus is sitting with a smirk. "Yeah. I definetly know about him." I say with a stern look. "I'm gonna try to flirt with him." Rachell says as she gets up. "This isn't gonna go well.." Legioso cringes.

Rachell walks over to Andreus trying to look as sexy as possible. "HeEAey." Rachell's voice cracks yet she tries to act like it didn't happen but Andreus definetly noticed. You could see it in his face. "SoOoo, whoOUld Y-yooU like to HAng OuUT??" Rachell asks. "My God.." Andreus says under his breath. "Look first of your ass ain't that thick, second no." Andreus says while not even looking at Rachell. "W-wHaaAaTt!? I'm gonna add you to my tape!" Rachell screams then runs off. I noticed that my friends where trying to hold in their laughter but I kept on staring at Andreus until he would notice and shot him a dirty look. Lunch was over and the next lesson was about to start. We where going to have a group project. The groups were Legioso and Patrick, Sven and Rachell. But Rachell wasn't there since she was still crying in the club over that rejection. "Okay then, the next group will be... Terra and..." The teacher says

"Andreus! Terra and Andreus will have to work together!" The teacher says.

"Oh no.." I said under my breath.