Chapter 8

“Come with me if you want to know.” I scowl as she says that but I really want to know so I let her bring me along. She takes me to WC Ronalds and I see Rachell again as a clown trying to sell balloons to kids but I won’t question it. Sara orders some salads and I just scoff at her attempt at being healthy. While I order a big ass burger showing that I’m not like other girls and don’t focus on my weight.  “So what do you want to know?” She asks as she takes a sip of her water.

I grit my teeth since I don’t wanna ask this question but I still wanna know and I don’t like the thought of her knowing more about Andreus than I do. “Tell me about Andreus.” I mumble as I keep my head down. Sara gives me a soft smile and I become a little shocked. “You should leave Andreus, and before you ask me why, you know that he’s a alpha wolf, right?” Sara asks. “Yeah..?” I answer a little confused as to why she said that. “Well the thing is that Andreus is the son of the rulers of the wolf packs. “Usually the son of a leader of a pack would mate with the finest of omega wolves... but then you came along.”

I’m unsure of where this is going but I’m sure that I won’t like it. “You being his mate is putting his position as a leader in danger.” I get completely shocked after she said that. “You must have noticed the time that Andreus got attacked and you getting attacked by wolves” Sara said with a stern face.  “You being his mate is putting Andreus and mostly yourself in harms way.” She says with a small smile that came of as creepy to me. She got up and left a tip on the table then disappeared. I didn’t know what to think, I looked down at my half eaten burger and then went out. I noticed that it was raining.

“I never wanted to be his mate...”

I walked out in the cold rain alone and saw Rachell sitting on a bench crying her heart out. I continued walking as I felt like someone was staring at me. “Who are you, what do you want?” I ask but nobody answers. It might be those wolves again but I don’t care. 

It’s the next day and I try to have a normal school day. I kind of tried to avoid Andreus but I think he noticed. But Andreus didn’t confront me about it. I’d keep on seeing him with Sara so I tried to ignore them.  I went home alone which felt weird since I thought Andreus would at least accompany me, not like I wanted him to, but he didn’t. “You shouldn’t walk home alone.” That deep beautiful voice. I turned around and saw Andreus. 

“W- why are you h- here?!” I ask. “I know you’ve been avoiding me.” He smirks.  “Ugh it’s nothing! Why don’t you go back to Sara” I grunt. Andreus looks at me and then walks up to me. “We should walk home together from now on, it’s dangerous.” Andreus says sternly. “O- okay..”  I mumble. The air around us felt oddly romantic, I started to get shy and my heart felt like it was gonna burst. Was it because of our link? Him being my mate? I don’t know but I wonder.

I felt like someone was behind me again, the same person from yesterday and I think Andreus noticed to. He pulled me to his chest and held me close, I felt a blush appear on my face. “Who are you?!” Andreus screamed out. At first the person holding me was Andreus but by the blink of an eye someone else was holding me. I could see Andreus standing far away looking at me with shock. “Wait, if Andreus is there then who’s holding me now?” I wondered. I looked up and couldn’t believe what I saw… to think that he was back.

“Venuhs!?”

Yall this story is stupid
I'm not finishing it
Bye u3o