Chapter III

I cringe at the thought of having to work with Andreus and I think he feels the same way. "You'll need to chose a theme from the earth for this project. " The teacher instructed. The class was over and I went over to my locker to get my math books. Someone slammed my locker door shut. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked in a serious tone. "This was my only way of getting your attention." Andreus said with a bored tone. "Why didn't you just kidnapp me?" I ask sarcastically. "Not funny." He says in a serious tone. I chuckle at his attempt at being threatening. "So what do you want to say?" I ask. "About this school project, should we work it in y-" I cut him off. "We're doing this project at your house, got it?" I demand. "What why?!" He asks. "I don't feel like you should be at my house okay? No objections." I say with a fake smile. "Fine!" He growls. I head over to math class not even waving him a goodbye.

The school day was over and I exited my math class. I saw Andreus outside the class leaning against the wall in his thight leather jeans. "Come with me." He demands. I flutter at the way his eyes are locked at me."Yeah, yeah, whatever." I blush. I follow him out and see him walking towards a black motorcycle which looked to be really expensive. I didn't even want to go near it , being completly scared that if I accidentally nock it over I'd have to pay 11225569'6645$$$. But I acted completly fine like I didn't even care. "Get on." He says. "No need to push me around!" I bark. He scowls and gets on the motorcycle.

I got on the motorcycle and wrapped my arms around his waist. I could feel his abs pierce thru his shirt. I tried to move my arms to make this less uncomfortable but I ended up accidentally touching his d!ck. "Ah, erm uh, ah ahhjh?!" I say while trying to make a coherent sentece. "I-I'm s-sorry!" I nearly shout. He doesn't answer so I look up to him and notice that his ears are flushed. I would have made a snarky remark about him liking that but I was to embarassed to even talk. I get of his motorcycle and wait for him to get of too. "I guess this is you're first time seeing my house?" He asks trying to make things less akward. "I thinks so, well from the outside.." I say while still not being ready to make a snarky remark. He walks towards his doorstep and I follow with. We get into his house and walk towards his livingroom. He wasn't really saying anything which made this really akward. I take out my laptop and sit at his navy blue couch. "You know it was an accident, right?" I ask. "Yeah whatever I don't care." He says in a bored tone.

"It didn't seem like that before." I mumble. " Anyway, why don't we write about the sea?" I ask. " 'Kay" Andreus says with a stoic face. We sit for like 30 minutes straight without saying anything and just working on the project. "This is boring." I thought to myself. I looked over to Andreus and noticed how well sculptured his body was, with his broad shoulders, nice abs and chest, plus his d-. "Focus!" I slapped some sense into myself.  "Why don't we go to the beach?" I finally break the silence. "The beach?" Andreus asks while finally looking up from his laptop. "Yeah, we are writing about the sea/ocean so why not go to the beach?" I ask. "Whatever." Andreus mumbles. We exit his house and Andreus drives us to the beach.

We didn't really do much while we were there, but it was a nice breather from being cooped up in Andreus's house all day. And it wasn't really that bad hanging out with Andreus since he wasn't really being that annoying. I played around in the water a bit and noticed a small crab. I went over to it and wanted to play with it until it pinched my index finger. "Ow!" I shouted. Andreus came rushing towards me. "What happened?" Andreus asks with a slight bit of concern in his voice. "Oh it's nothing you know, just a crap bite." I say while holding the finger that was bitten.

He takes his hand in mine and gently holds it. "So warm.." Was all that I could think. His hands even if they were nearly twice the size of mine, they were still so gentle and made me feel safe. We had our fun at the beach and Andreus later drove me home. I actually feel like our relationship has developed a little, but I still consider him an ass. It's night so I head over to my blue bed and go to sleep. I sleep soundly at night until my phone rings, it's Rachell. "Rachell... why did you.. call me? It's 03:42 AM" I slur my words around. I then noticed that someone was crying, Rachell was crying! "Rachell what happened?!" I ask while trying to keep my voice down. "It's Andreus!" Rachell wimpers. "A-Andreus!? What about him?" I ask.

"He's at the hospital!" Rachell shouts.

I could feel my heart drop as soon as she said that.