- 1 -

Y/N jumped up "Roommates!?" she exclaimed the man only nodded his head. Y/N sighed, "Well.. It's not like I have a better option, I'll take it." the man then turned to one of his filing cabinets grabbing the handle, and pulling it open. He grabbed so paperwork, then grabbed a pen before handing her the paper along with the pen.

Y/N had walked out of the man's office, and sat on one of the chairs right outside the office to work on the paperwork. It took her a few minutes to finish the paperwork, before she walked back into the office, and handed it to the man. The man studied the papers for a few minutes, while Y/N was waiting patiently. The man put the papers away, and grabbed one of the keys off of the wall behind him, handing it to her. "Good luck, you'll need it." he said, he then went back to doing some work.

— Y/N POV —

After I had walked out of the office, I could only think about what the man had said, surely my roommates weren't THAT bad, right? As I was thinking I glanced down at the tag that was attached to the key '177'. I nodded to no one, but myself, and started to make my way towards my apartment.

I eventually found my apartment I was a little tired, since I had been searching for almost a half hour. I pulled out my key ready to unlock the door, but as I was about to stick the key in the slot. The door bursts open revealing to what seemed to be two man running out, chasing each other? I sighed, 'Those must be my roommates.' I thought as I walked inside and sat down on the couch. As I sat down the two men rolled into the room, they were rolling around fighting on the floor, but once they noticed my presence they stopped, they started staring at me.

"Dib-stink, who is this human filth?" the green skinned one asked pointing towards me "I have no idea Zim." the one, who I now know as 'Dib' replied "Uhh, who are you?" Dib asked giving me a confused look "Well–I'm your new, roommate." I said nervously, Dib nodded "Oh, I remember now Mr. Dawn did say we were getting a new roommate." Dib said, "Oh yeah, Uhh.. I'm Dib." he said with a smile then holding out his hand to shake, I smiled back "Y/N." I said taking his hand. "The green guy behind me is Zim, he's an alien." he told me as he whispered the last part to me "Is that so?" I asked trying not to laugh at the thought of that guy being an alien. "You may not believe me now, but you will soon." Dib said seriously, I sighed "Okay, uh, where will I be staying?" I asked, "Oh, right, follow me." Dib said getting up and walking away, as I followed him.

Dib had led me to a room with just a bed in it, I thanked him, he then shut the door after I was in the room. I started to make myself at home, by setting my stuff up, the best I could at least. I flopped onto my bed, I grabbed my phone and set an alarm for 2 hours. I then laid down, and started to fall asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I'll try to work on the next soon! Also thanks for the support on the last chapter it means a lot! See you guys in the next chapter!