4:Look At Me

•Emilia•
.
"Welcome to Darks Empire.. " he said as I sighed a Smirk curled up his lips taking In the Deed I just signed, I just sat down waiting for any orders or information he had to share, his eyes glued stuck to the paper like I signed a deed willing him my life or something,
I don't know how? but that smirk made him look Devious.
His eyes darted to me as he gently brushed a swing of his lower lip staring at my Face, the way his  Chocolate  brown eyes stuck on me made me feel Uneasy like he was some Demi god almost leaving me mesmerized.
At once he jerked up from his seat slowly making his way towards me.
He just stood behind me as I felt his stare sinking through my jacket and burning my bare back.
I Fiddle with my fingers the uneasy silence made it hard to actually know what's going on.
"Sir may I leave now?? " I asked but he didn't reply the Harsh silence testified his answer I just sat down as he just stared at me making me feel more uncomfortable than any human would.
"do I make you nervous?? " he asked with his deep husky voice in amusement almost putting me in a Trance.
Betrayed by my own mouth I was afraid to speak with just his question throwing me off guard and giving him a slight nod.
He let out a Chuckle a graceful one but likely it sounds devious that  alone made my heart skip a beat.
I felt him lean over my head as his lips slightly  scrubs my earlobe sending a spark thrilling sensation down my spine.
"Nice Earrings... " my eyes widen at the recognition of the familiar voice, it sounded the same but it couldn't be the person that complimented me. He wore a mask and only his chocolate brown eyes which were visible.
.
"You.. " I gasped I felt his breath splash again my neck slowly warming up my collarbone.

"Now You Figure it out... " I just stuck to my seat looking down my thigh.

"Why didn't you ask me yourself that you wanted me to work for your Company instead of going through all that trouble asking Liam to bring me to you, it would have been easier.." he let out a chuckle amused by my thoughts he spin my swivel chair to his direction my heart almost stopped with the way he shot me a grin.

"What Would you Think if I walked up to you with my mask and asked you to work in my Company... And Didn't you Decline when Liam insisted you apply... " I gawked In awe as he leaned forward I looked down again at my thigh avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me... " his fingers danced on to my jaw tilting it upwards as our eyes locked again.
.
"I don't ask when I want something, I take it..." he said shooting me a grin leaning towards me until the Door kicked down as Liam made his way into the office and from the looks of it Ben wasn't pleased, neither was Liam who Glared at Ben.

"What are you doing?" Liam shot him a blood shot stare as his jaw clenched.

"Weren't you taught Manners, you're not welcomed until I say so.. " Ben Growled.

"This is my Company too I have the right to come as I please, I didn't come here to fight with you Ben, I just need to have a word with you... " Liam protested Signalling that he wants me out of here.

"Leave.. " Ben gritted in between his teeth scaring the pee out of me, I just nodded whatever this two want to discuss they don't want me eavesdropping.

"Wait up with Cindy OK... " Liam smiled I nod and smile back at him reaching out to the exit as my hands gripped on the door knob.

"Emilia.. " I Froze on hearing my name escape from Ben Lips.

"See you tomorrow Don't be Late... " it Sounded more of a threat than a Harmless warning I just nod and made my way out of his office shutting the door behind me.
.
•Benjamin•
.
"I said she was off limits... " Liam growled the second Emilia Slammed the door behind her leaving us both in a tense atmosphere.

"you say a lot of things but who's the boss here.." I grinned irritating him the more.

"You're are putting her at risk remember Amira.. " the thought of him bringing back Amira revolted me.