18. Stay for the night

This chapter may contain Smut I'm not good at it so yeah 😂

                      •Emilia•
.
"Like this... " I puckered up my lips in a pout and surprisingly Liam Lipped in a Kiss.
The Phototobooth Flashed our awkward kiss In five snaps, Liam pulled back from the kiss pushing his hair back awkwardly staring intently at me as our eyes locked in a stare.

"I'm sorry.... " Liam apologize, heck I don't even know what to say, I nod in the awkward silence getting up and heading out of the booth silently as Liam catches up to me.

"I'm really sorry Emilia I didn't know what came over me... " Liam claimed but the more he apologize the more I blame myself.

"it's okay let's just head back before Ben calls a search party.. " I nod walking ahead of Liam stumbling on a step, Liam hands trailed down my waistline getting a firm grip before I could hit the ground, my hands trailed up to his nape, my only firm hold to him.

Liam Slowly pulls me back on my feet, his hands were still stuck round my waistline why I cling tightly to his nape.

A glimpse Lust glimmer in a spark, his knuckles brushes my Left cheek, he grazed his lips on both cheek softly.

"Let's go home... " I've never been more confused in my entire life, my stomach made flips when my Fingers intertwined with Liam.
.
                    ♣️Back In Detroit♣️
                             •09:53pm•

.
"So how was New York ?? " I snapped back to reality on hearing Becca's concerned tone, I didn't want an awkward atmosphere with Liam and Ben went for an emergency check out or whatever so I Called Becca to pick me up and surprisingly she showed up with a car.

"It was Fun I guess... " I glued my face against the window staring at the Familiar Neighborhood sighing as Becca stopped in front of a Fast Food restaurant.

"I thought you said you were taking me home ?? It's Late" I asked confused getting down from the car.

"I'm Hungry Let's Eat... " She said yanking me in the restaurant and to an empty seat, she placed our orders and paid while I just looked around bored.

"So... " She lead on and I don't really know what she wants to know.

"Oh come on Emilia I'm trying to be the shoulder to lean on, why the Fuck are you already uptight, come on tell me Somethi.."

"Liam Kissed me back In New York... " her eyes widened in shock on my confession.

"When, How, what???? " She said trying to process everything I just told her.

"We were hanging out and we kinda Kissed..." I didn't tell her about the one with Ben, she doesn't need to know.

"Well that's awesome right you Like Liam and He Likes you so... "

"But I Think I kinda Like Ben.." Her brows arched in confusion, I silently panicked on mentioning Ben's Name.

"Who's Ben?? " She asked I heave a sigh of relief she didn't relate to Ben Dark

"A Co Worker... " I blurted out almost immediately.

"And you never told me about him?? " She Scoffed.

"I thought you wouldn't be interested in my boring Crushes... " I hinted out.

"So Let me get this Straight you Like Ben and Liam and you're confused about which one you really Like... " She said

"Close Enough?? "

"OK Who do you Like?? " She asked

"Ben.. Liam I don't know, I've never felt any emotions for two different people Becca it's Frustrating"  I said face palming myself.