21. Goddaughter

•Emilia•

"So you killed Amira and the rest right?? " I voiced out

"how did you know about Amira?? " Ben growled

"Answer me... " I cried unknowingly tears flow down my cheeks.

Everyone was shocked on my expression especially Ben who wore a remorseful look I think I don't know anymore.

"Emilia... I'm sorry you weren't supposed to find out... " I got up from my crippled position wiping my tears away from my eyes.

"You are no Different from Noah... " I sobbed as he tried to reach out to me but I flinched backing from his grip.

"Stay away from me you monster, so all those times you lied to me and you deceived me and I foolishly believed you and worse I gave you my body I was nothing more than your Toy what have you done?? " I yelled at the top of my voice throwing everyone who was in the room in pandemonium.

"Emilia... "

"Stay back ....i don't want anything to do with you, if he finds me he'll kill me and it too... " I cried the more I'm nothing more than doomed and if he finds me he won't spare me this time.

One of them tried gripping their hold on me but I flinched from their grip, darting to his trusty gun and getting a tight grip on it and pointing it at Ben.

"Emilia drop the Gun... " I shook my head gripping tightly to the end of the gun.

"I'm sorry Emilia I wanted to tell you I love you... " my tears couldn't hold back

"it won't work on me I'm not a Fool I'll never Forgive you..." I said letting go of the Gun tossing it to the floor.

My eyes darted to the exit and I broke into a Sprint through the crowd pushing past until I heard Ben call my name I don't know what made me stop but I did.

"You promised you wouldn't Leave... " I held back my tears and turned to face him.

"You promised you wouldn't hurt me who broke theirs first... " I looked intently in his eyes I saw remorse in his eyes.

"Don't go... "

"goodbye... " I said sprinting out of the Warehouse in tears, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me I stopped brainstorming where I should crash in.
I can't crash at Rebecca's cause that's where Ben will eventually Look there's only one person that Ben will not think to look for me.

My phone vibrated I looked at it, it was Rebbecca.

I looked intently at the phone, now I've done it I can't risk her safety I wanted to pick it up but I shrugged off.

"it's for your Safety Rebecca... " I threw my phone to the floor and stepped on it until it broke into smattering.

Ben Bought me that phone and can easily track me down with it so breaking it will take him off my scent.
.
         •Becca•
.
"The Person you are trying to reach is no longer available or doesn't exist.. " my heart sank, she was reachable a minute ago.
I tried calling her again but I got the Same message I tossed my phone on my couch.
.
Something isn't right about Lia, First it was the business trip and now she's Dating Ben whoever that is and Lately she's being acting weird and secretive, where does she even work???
I slouched back into the Couch until the door Bell rang, I quickly dashed to the door and opened it to see the Pizza Delivery guy.

"oh it's you, I think I have your money here somewhere I'll be with you in the moment... " I said digging through the couch, I dug out some money and something else but didn't care to know and I head back to the Pizza guy and paid him his money.