22. Doom

•Liam•

"Emilia is pregnant.... " shocked I went blank in a second, Emilia was pregnant that means Ben touched her.

"Idiot...I'm an idiot this is all my fault... " I said
Rebecca shot me a confused look falling to my knees I pushed out my legs leaning back against the door Becca expression grimaced in pity and confusion.
She sat down next to me.

"You are not responsible for the Pregnancy are you?? " she asked and I shook my head.

"then why are you hard on yourself.. " Rebecca asked

"Because I knew this would happen, I was supposed to protect her but I let my feelings for her get in the way now I failed as a friend and as her family she doesn't deserve this this is all my fault... " I clenched tightly my fist, Becca fingers trailed down to my knuckles caressing them.

"What's been done has been done and I Blame myself anyways it's my fault too when she was confused about her feelings I told her to take a risk, this is me written all over it, it's all partially your fault besides she Loves Ben.. " I jerked back how does she know Ben.

"Ben??? "

"yeah Ben is her Coworker that's what she told me.. " Becca said as my phone rang.

"Hello??... "

"Liam they Have Emilia... " I heard Harley from the other side of the phone.

"Who has Emilia?? " I asked

"Noah Dante.... " I gulped down and I'm a little bit confused.

"Wait up what does the most powerful mob boss have with Emilia? " I asked

"Don't you get it Liam she's the Lost goddaughter of Silico Deville... " Harley said, my eyes widened in shock wait so Emilia is Alaina Deville Silico goddaughter.

"How's that even possible Alaina was declared missing for five years after the brutal death of her parents... " I asked

"I don't know Liam I'm just as confused as you are Rocco is already on the case behind the Mystery so far the only one that can disclose about the Connection between Emilia and Noah is Emilia but right now they have her and want to Declare War.. "

"if Emilia is really Silico's goddaughter then Detroit is.... "

"Doomed... " Harley said finishing my sentence.

"What of Ben what's his say?? "

"Rocco said we need to evacuate and leave Detroit as soon as we Can but Ben declined he isn't going without Emilia and he's ready to pick up a Fight... "

"Does he know he's actually brought Doom on Detroit for touching a Sacred bred, Silico's men are the most powerful and Dangerous men on battle we will all die trying to even start a war.... " I said

"Ben already made up his mind, his Decision is Final and you know nothing can change his mind.. "

"What about Emilia???  Where is she being Held.. "

"That's why I called you, Ben needs you to track her down and keep us updated we are trying to call back up in case I only advise you to be careful... " I nod hanging up as Becca shot me a confused look.

"Becca you need to go home I have work to attend to... " she fold her arms squinting her eyes shut.

I pushed past her but she grabbed hold on to my wrist and I stopped.

"I don't know what's going on but I know Emilia is trouble and I'm not going to sit down and hope that everything is alright Emilia is my friend and I'm coming whether you like it or not I care too...and I'm not going to let go.......not until you let me come with you... " she said I sighed cause she was serious.